Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    Thanks a lot to your detailed reply. I came to know about this site very late. Which GS image can I download and where to download it?

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    I don’t know what is the reason for this. He have friends in the office and drinks with their. Still there is no friends. He hates everybody especially his mom. I am suffering this from marriage onwards. After the birth of my daughter it is too much and I have too much headache in centre of my head. I don’t explain the pain. I suffered a lot. Gali plus marpeet. I know that divorce is not a solution and my daughter is too angry against me and ask me why not divorce. She is 16. There is nobody to help me. I mailed to sharat sir and payalji in detailed. He gets some money from anywhere he purchased bottle that is must. After taking drink he behaves very rudely and I am worried about my daughter and her study is not good. I am very shy about to talk with others. This is little picture of my life and I cannot tell his all behaviors.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    Thank you for explaining me.

    Charging of alcohol is bottle is not easy because I don’t know where to kept this bottle. Charging of normal water bottle with AAS is easy but by mistake my daughter is used by this bottle is there any complications for that.

    Can I do VOB (self) for my husband with Brain Serum or AAS and my daughter for her acne problems (Beauty Serum). Please give some examples.

    Last 2,3 years my company is running in a low business (ad agency) almost down. Clients are not relasing our payment and we have to clear suppliers payment also. Eg. VK pls send GS, ACS, TWS (3x) to my company name now. Is this the correct procedure.

    My husband is not working since 2011 and no tension about expenses of house. . He asks money and I refuse to give him money he reacts with very dirty language and so many ……… Can I protect my money given to my husband for purchase of alcohol. I am really desp with my husband. No communication, no love nothing in my life. Can I protect that money with shielf of 7 rays. How to do that?

    I am very sorry to ask so many questions because checking the site in office is too difficult and I have no other options to ask. Thanks a lot to this VK forum and I knows very much from these posts.

    Still I have a main problem. I have to shift my rented house this week because of my husband’s dirty nature. Before six months the house owner told me that they have to sell this property. Somebody come to see this house and my husband told their bad words about this house and they told to the houseowner and she told me to shift the house. And last week I know about that the property is not sailed because of mu husbands’s nature they told me to shift the house and I am not interested to shift from that place. I have so many issues with my husband for his addiction otherwise he is ok. Here my neibhour is good and my place I have no relation with anybody because of my husband and every body knows his addiction habit . How to send energy and which energy can I send to my houseowner to change her decision. Which energy can I send to my husband to using dirty language (gali). Everytime he is using gali. Please give me a reply and thanks in advance. Please give a detailed reply with examples. Thanks once again.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    Thank you Puneetji. Can I mention his name something like that.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    VK please send energy of Sharat sir’s video Anti Addiction Cure to my husband now. Is it good.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    Please give me the title of the video of alcohol consumption. So many thanks to you.

    meenaanil
    Member
    Post count: 62

    Thank you so much for your reply. I am not sure about that because I am new in this site. I have so many issues and I am not sure about how to request vk for these issues.

    My daughter’s study is not good she is in the 12th class. VK please send GS GS GS, Study Serum, Study Serum,Study Serum, Balance Serum, Balance Serum, Balance Serum, Alpha Woman Serum, Alpha Woman Serum, Alpha Woman Serum + Brain Serum, Brain Serum, Brain Serum to my daughter now. This request is good for her. I am worried about her study. Any more serum for her. My husband is an alcoholic and I give him GS, All clear serum, calm down serum (high tempered), brain serum and AAS. I give AAS that time only intend the drinking habit. Please confirm this. or any other serum to give him. I know about from this site that sending sharat sir’s video is good for the related problem. How to send this.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)