Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam I wanted to share one thing which I usually happens to me is that I keep giving healing In every half an hour and keep alarm and my mind keeps thinking that I need to give healing and I feel frustrated and it feels like it’s not working yet so can u decrease the dosage to 6 -8 times a day of healing and in this case can I add mood up serum too

    1st vk : study serum + brain serum + gym serum + mood up and for love confidence I will take bravo serum

    2nd vk : I will take only mood up serum + brain serum + bravo serum + and shield of seven rays

    Is the above dosage correct !??

    Thank you for your support :)

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    Can I make request ?

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Thank you so much ????

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Golden sunrise mam today 10 days overs I kept vk aside and haven’t done any healing neither used any charged product so can u pls guide me what to do next and mam when I was away from vk I got a dream so I will that mam

    In my dream I got some problem and vk came in my dream but I had got scared that I shouldn’t have used vk as I had kept it aside from me and so this was my dream I don’t know what does this indicate mam so can u pls guide me further what should I do now mam

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam i have kept the vk aside yesterday night and thank you so much for your guidance =)

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam does our mental stress creates more time to heal

    but as sharat sir told vk works beyond faith

    mam i should not use an product which is charged with vk ?

    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INSTANT REPLIES AND FOR YOUR GUIDANCE FOR EXPLAINING BRIEFLY AND PATIENTLY THANK YOU SO MUCH

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam i had asked him on the whats app

    mam before when i gave healing for m spine it got healed so fast but here i was giving 17 healings per day then why it did not get healed mam ?

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    mam one last thing i want to tell is that once my sister had got nazar so people always get jealous of her and her family she is small and she is in class 2 so her mother told give her energy so i gave her all clear serum + sheild of 7 rays i just gave her 2 healings and she did not get nazar and when i give healing for my negativity i dont feel anything

    and some days before i had a small experience i dont if it worked or no but i would like to share

    mam i requested for cosmic shower on me and after some request i felt cold and shiverish and when i asked my mom whether it is cold or no she told me its not that cold out side i felt like i should be in a blanket for sometime this i dd not think much about giving healing in every half an hour i gave only some 5 times in a day again when i gave request next day i did not get the same feeling

    sorry for the long messages :)

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    mam as you mentioned to keep vk aside for 10days i should not use vk for myself as well as for others but i have charged my books and pen with vk 1 week before so what t do for that can you please guide me about that too

    thank you so much for your help thank you :3 :)

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    yes mam i had same slip disc issue and i visited many doctors and almost 4-5 months i kept getting different treatment but there was little relief and i used to feel too sleepy coz of my slip disc issue and my whole body used to pain and feel sleepy whole day and many doctors suggested me not to play but again when vk came into my life i had asked sharat sir to give me healing then he told me to take pain care serum before and after playing cricket and i followed according to his guidance i stated taking before and after playing every sunday and then suddenly when i got up in the morning i reliased that my spine is not paining within 2 sundays i healed this probelm but again coz of carelessness i stared sleeping on stomach and watching moble phone so again i got pain in my back

    but again i asked u that what should i do u asked me to take rest and take pain care serum and balance serum as much as possible so i started taking pain care serum and balance serum in every half an hour and like this i used to 17 healings per day but there was no results and mam i always feel frustrated when i give healing and something when i give healing my vk becomes heavy and sometimes it does not so again i keep having doubt on vk i am not being able to connect myself with vk so can you please help me with that too

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam the first link which you shared yes it is true before i had a lot of pimples , and i tried many face washes , creams and i used to even apply sandle wood paste , i have taken medicines and doctors told me that i need to medicines for 9 months and then get a laser treatment done and i had fat fat and when i started using alpha male serum + beauty serum + men serum with in few days i got results i did not apply any cream and apply sandle wood paste too the pimples were automatically getting dried

    and my face shape has also improved i checked thru the old photos but i am not really sure if my face shape has changed everyone are telling that my face has changed but i am still not sure if my face shape is changed

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143
    in reply to: SERUM FOR STUDIES #20207

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    THANK YOU SO MUCH MAM

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143
    in reply to: SERUM FOR STUDIES #20204

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam I am using the above combination from 4-5 days mam but I also face a problem in studies that my brain becomes dull , what I read I can’t understand and even my tution teacher explains me anything I can’t understand her properly pls help me mam if anything else to be added as I am in 12 and this about my life ????????????????????

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam can we just say the study serum + the name of the chapter 3times and keep vk on the bottle ??

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143
    in reply to: Align with vk #20068

    @Richa

    wow awesome

    really happy that it worked for you

    GOLDEN SUNRISE TO YOU

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 118 total)