Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Could please suggest me some experiments to try so that i can learn and build up my faith

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam i kept sending it more than 5-6 times atleast the cough or the throat pain should have come down

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    And what serums can i use to be the centre or attraction where all the girls come back of me

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143
    in reply to: Why ? #21814

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam i am always in a low mood I don’t know what to do but there is some type of black eye on me I am always wearing vk and I am not getting happy so what should I do

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Golden sunrise mam I have a lot of acne and scares and the skin is also very dull I have tried all the methods I had requested vk for pshykic surgery , I took the energy of anacatdium

    6 months before when I requested vk for alpha male serum , beauty serum and men serum I could see that the pimples were drying and vanishing but this time I tried this combination but nothing seems to work i don’t know what to do I need to heal the pimples within 10 days and have a beautiful skin please help me out

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher"

    Thank you sir for the brief explanation

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143
    in reply to: To lose weight #21019

    @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"

    Thank you for the detailed answer i will surely follow each and everything

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143
    in reply to: To lose weight #21002

    @SharatSir basically now i am 85 kgs and i need to come down till 65 kgs so according to you how much time will it take ??

    i am doing the charging water bottle method

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143
    in reply to: To lose weight #20973

    @SharatSir

    Thank you so much <3

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143
    in reply to: To lose weight #20971

    Currently I have 85 kgs

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Thanks you so much mam for your valuable time and giving me a brief and detailed answer to my question

    Golden sunrise to you to

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Golden sunrise mam actually I don’t have slip disc problem actually my spine is bulged and my yoga master has told me to straighten whole Spine and my complete body is also stiff so should I pshykic surgery or should I take pain care serum + gym serum+ balance serum please help me

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam thank you for your wishes

    golden sunrise =)

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    WOW … thats actually a great idea even i got the same thought some days before but i did not think if it could happen so i just ignored it but today when i saw that one more vk user shared this idea i was shocked but @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" can you please guide how can we send love serum and one soul serum to vk what should be the direct request and what if some vk users have more than 3 vks or less than 3 vks it would be great if you explain this

    thank you @PoojaBengani for asking this question

    thank you everyone and thank you @SharatSir

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    THANK YOU FOR YOUR GUIDANCE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)