Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: OPEN PORES AND BLACK HEADS #20787
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Mam i have scars , open pores , and small small pimples you suggested me early that i need to do pshykic surgery
vk please do pshykic surgery x3 to my face is this request proper and correct
could you please guide me on how many doses per day
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
in reply to: To improve driving #20769Thank you for your guidance
in reply to: To improve driving #20764sir its beauty serum but sometimes when i go for the driving classes i make silly mistakes and when i drive my car i dont drive properly cant make proper judgments
so with beauty serum should i add any other energies ?
in reply to: How to test VK….. if its working !!! #20671@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Mam i had a small question i have 3 vks now so for example if i want to give study serum to myself if i give the study serum with all the three vks will it be considered as 3 doses ?
in reply to: How to test VK….. if its working !!! #20669@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Mam no need to worry right the water is getting charged no ?
in reply to: How to test VK….. if its working !!! #20665GOLDEN SUNRISE @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Mam even i tried this experiment today just to share my results here so i charged my water with golden sunrise + study serum + brain serum + mood up serum + balance serum and this time i told my mom to try and share me what taste are you feeling so first she drank the normal water and after that she drank the charged water and she asked me if i kept the water in the fridge i told no i did not keep any of the water in the fridge and i told her to drink one more time and tell me what difference are you feeling i asked my mom now tell me the difference she told me there is no difference in taste but this water is cold it seems like this bottle was kept in the fridge and i was shocked and then i tried normal water first and then i drank from bottle itself but i did not feel the difference in taste and neither i felt the water cold so i was really confused how come the water is cold and i just thought it might me coz i put the water in glass or i felt i could me coz i kept the charged water in the room for many hours but when i touched the bottle the bottle was also not cold
mam can you please guide me
- why i did not feel difference in the taste and neither i felt it cold
- why did my mom felt the water is cold
- is it that i have too much of negativity coz of that i did not feel the change in water
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Mam all clear serum for constipation
Mam I have consulted many doctors every doctors gives tablets but nothing is effecting me as I have this issue like for 5-6 years
Golden sunrise
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Mam even I have stomach ache since very long time so every day I charge my water with golden sunrise + digee serum + all clear serum + perfect health serum and balance serum
But mam now I am not feeling that hungry now a days like before I used to eat 3 roties and rice
But now I am eating only 2 two roties but still I get stomach ache sometime am I using the perfect combination and can you tell me why I am feeling less hungry
Thank you ????
in reply to: about kundalini mediation #20549in reply to: about kundalini mediation #20547in reply to: NOT BEING ABLE TO CONNECT AND MOVE AHEAD IN LIFE #20513@"Anit Nayak"
THANK YOU SIR
in reply to: NOT BEING ABLE TO CONNECT AND MOVE AHEAD IN LIFE #20505@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Mam i took sometime and decided on what i have to do is that now i gave my self break from cricket and also i started healing by water charging method and i have charged water by different combination for different problems mam actually you are right mam that i am not sticking to one thing i keep changing my mind for ex: if i want to heal my spianl cord i start healing but agin the next day i get tensed and run to the next problem even sharat sir told me that you do so many things but not sticking to one thing
mam would like to share one thing regarding studies are the problem is that mam neither i have interest in studies and neither i am being able to score good marks and nether i get proper passing marks i am in 12th so i decided to first complete my 12th exam and then go further
so mam for these problems i am charging the water bottles
bottle 1: study serum + brain serum + mood up serum + energy of success + balance serum ( to become intelligent in studies , to have interest in studies and to get success in exam )
bottle 2 : same serums and i also charge my books
bottle 3: alpha male serum + beauty serum + men serum + gym serum + balance serum
( to improve personality and to have attractive looks ) i also charge my clothes with alpha male serum + beauty serum + mood up serum + bravo serum + gym serum
and in the night and morning i take digee serum + pain care serum + all clear serum + balance serum and shield of seven rays 4 doses in the morning and 4 doses in the night
So mam what ever i am doing now is correct and i keep vk for 2 mins per energy
and sorry for asking so many vk teachers the same question
i really respect @SharatSir , @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" , @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" and @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" for helping me and also giving me the guidance and i also value all the vk teachers time as they have always come up and helped
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
I WILL TRY TO SHARE MY SUCCESS STORY IN 1 MONTH
in reply to: Can we request for cosmic shower using vk #20490@"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher"
THANK YOU SIR FOR EXPLAINING ME SO WELL I WILL TRY AGAIN AND I WILL SHARE MY EXPERIENCE
in reply to: Can we request for cosmic shower using vk #20487@"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher"
Yes , I feel you are right sir even I felt on that day that it was coz of vk and again when I stopped the request I came back to normal so yes it was coz of vk but sir again when I gave request next I did not feel anything could please tell why so
Thank you Sanjay sir for your valuable time in explaining me briefly
Thank you so much
in reply to: Can we request for cosmic shower using vk #20481@"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher"
Sir actually I am not being able to decide if I had received cosmic shower or no
I am not exactly sure if i was receiving cosmic shower or on that I was just feeling cold
-
AuthorPosts