Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam as you asked if i like the subjects or courses i am doing

    ans : mam i dont like the subject or courses i am doing so what should i do mam please guide me

    sorry for asking so many doubts

    please help me

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam I don’t have any interest in studying i am more of a sports person

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    MAM is it about that

    golden sunrise list which you told one vk user

    the gratitude list no mam ??

    THANK YOU MAM FOR GUIDING ME

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam what ever you say is correct but mam i try my best not to think about the results , i try my best to wait for at least for some weeks to see the results , i try my best to control my self but it is just not happening and when i sleep in afternoon this thought keeps running in my mind and after getting up i feel full lonely i feel like crying from inside and i don’t just feel lonely about vk healing but i will be in a lonely mood always and mam i am craving to have friends in my life and a girl friend when i see other people of my age i feel like even i want this life but i am very bad at my communication skills too

    mam i would like to tell one more thing from past two days i am giving the following healing from my vks thru direct healing

    vk 1: study serum + brain serum + mood up serum + gym serum + and balance serum

    vk 2: o my dear vk please activate for me to improve my knowledge and understanding

    vk 3: golden sunrise + mood up serum + bravo serum + all clear serum + s07r

    i keep giving this healing as much as possible in a day and i am doing this since 2 days but still there is not even a 1% of difference

    mam my tution teacher keeps giving me home work but i dont feel like studying also at home and when she asks that did i study i end up telling yes and again on 23 november i have my 80 marks paper coming up i am not prepared at all so mam there are so many things i want to heal but i am always stuck with what to do

    mam please guide me

    i will listen to all your instruction and with ever you guide me i will follow

    please help me

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Golden sunrise mam

    As you told I tried experimenting vk once my mom had too much acidity and she got pain in her back so I took vk and I gave

    Pain care serum + gym serum + digee serum and all clear serum and started rotating where there was pain for 2 mins I kept rotating and she got relived only for 2 mins so I thought of giving direct request but there was no improvement again today she was not feeling good so I gave direct request like

    O my dear vk please heal my mom completely with what ever problem she got but there was no improvement a bit also

    Mam am I going wrong some where

    I am stuck mam

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam thank you for guiding me

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam I forgot to tell this dream which I had got on 28/August/2021 this dream came on my birthday the dream was early morning but I don’t the time I saw lord ram and laxmanji and they were talking to Ravan and I was standing in the side and suddenly lord Laxmanjis aatma was stuck inside one stone type where we could only listen to his voice and lord ram tried to find the solution and Ravan was laughing and he told it is impossible to come out and then Ramji laughed he will come out he told and suddenly he picked one of my vk and he went near the cave stone and he kept on the stone and then I also took my two vks and kept it on the stone and suddenly we could hear some type of sound and then we saw lord laxmanji appeared as a normal human being and we sat down and he took some bracelets and he taught me that u should have anushaasan , Prathishta,

    So could you please guide me what is the meaning of this dream

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam as Sharat sir told we need to experiment and keep making our belief system strong so can u pls tell me some experiment to do so that I can try and make my faith strong pls help me

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam and one more thing when other vk users are wearing vk and I also read about the benefits of wearing vk it is mentioned that when vk users are wearing vk always 24/7 they get less anger they will be happy and they can’t be in a negative situation or feeling for a long time but mam my anger also did not reduce and I will be always sad and I don’t have interest in studies or anything else

    So why is this happening with me mam

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam thank you for explaining me in detail

    Mam as Sharat sir told build trust on vk by experimenting it so can u pls tell me some experiment to make my trust more on the vk

    Thank you ????

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    mam i have seen so many vk users where vk instanly helps them but why not me mam everyone has there amazing success stories it is like vk is not meant for me or something

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    may be vk is giving sign

    but mam when i get that feeling it works instantly and when i dont get that feeling that problem does not get solved again when i gave falb down serum to my self i got that magnetic pressure and the heaviness from vk and i also felt a bit changes

    mam i dont know sometimes it works and sometime it does not and i am wearing chotu vk every time but still nothing happened

    pease guide me what should i do

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    GOLDEN SUNRISE MAM

    mam as you told i kept vk aside for 10 days and again after 10 days started my heaing i decided to give study serum + brain serum + mood up serum + gym serum + balance serum ( so while giving the request my vk became heavy and when i was keeping it on the table i could feel the magnetic force and i was confident that my vk is sending the healing and i could study for longer time and again when i was sending the healing next day my vk did not react any thing like becoming heavy nor i could feel the magnetic pressure or force and since then i did not study and nor i was getting interest in studying and agin i thought of experminting vk so i thought of giving golden sunrise + flab down serum serum + digee serum + gym serum + balance serum and my vk became heavy and i could feel the magnetic pressure and i gave 4 doses on that day and the next day morning i could feel changes and agin i asked my mom and dad they told me that you lost your weight a bit and i was happy hearing this so again after 2 days i sent flab down serum and agin there was not heaviness from vk and i was not being able to feel the magnetic pressure and i could not see any difference and before when i used to get stomach ache i used to give my request for digee serum pain care serum all clear serum and calm down serum i used to feel the heaviness and when i used to give all clear serum and shield of 7 rays to remove negativity from me i could not feel anything only sometimes i could feel the magnetic pressure and the heaviness and i have three vks and one chotu vk i keep wearing that always but there was no difference in my behavior and my 2 other vks i have kept it for healing but still i am not being able to progress i have many problems in my life and all the soloution is with vk and when i read success stories of vk users healing their problem within 1 week i feel so happy but i think when vk is working for every one why is not working for me is there any problem in me or anything ele i dont know and even water healing is not helping me mam i request for all the engries and keep vk on the water bottle for half an hour i will always be in a sad and an depressive low mood and there is no success in my life my parents are also very good they get me what ever i want there is no restriction in my life there is only one restriction that is that i should not do any bad habits but still i am not haapy i am not good in studies i keep failing but my tution teacher tells me i am intelligent but i am not being able to think and work smartly i cant make friends i am always alone and i want to change evrything i want to be happy and enjoy my childhood and i want to have fun and always be happy

    is it like vk is not meant for me ?

    mam is it something stopping me to progress in life i am not being able to understand that why is it only me why only me that

    whole day i keep wearing vk but still there is not changes in me

    please help me wat should i do

    i need you help and guidance mam

    please help me

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @SharatSir and @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Golden sunrise I want to share one of my experiences which I had forgot to tell in the forum

    Mam I requested vk for cosmic shower on me and after some requests I was feeling like goosebumps on me and I was feeling little cold I asked my mom if it’s cold outside she told no and when I stopped the request I was normal

    So this is my experience

    Can u pls tell me if I was receiving the energy of cosmic shower on me

    Thank you ????

    This was long time ago but I had forgot to put in the forum I just saw in my notes and shared it

    mahaveerchauhan28_
    Member
    Post count: 143

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Mam u suggested me to take beauty serum as I was not being able to understand my 12th concepts and I have problem in understanding all the subjects so what should my request be

    Should I request like this ??

    O my dear vk pls send beauty serum to improve my understanding skills ?

    Is it correct pls guide me I have my board exams coming in march and I want to score 90%

    And I am already using study serum + brain serum + mood up serum + gym serum + balance serum

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 118 total)