Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Your inputs please ?

    Golden Sunrise.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Thank you @Rakhi mam.

    Can I try nerve regeneration ? If yes, will you tell me what exactly should be the request to VK.

    Golden Sunrise.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86
    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86
    in reply to: Lumbar spondylosis #22864

    Thank you Sharat sir. Will do.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86
    in reply to: Serum for Hernia #22558

    Golden sunrise. What organ should I do physic surgery on for umbilical hernia ?

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    One thing I have noticed is that after eating or while eating he coughs more. Could this be because of acid reflux or something to do with digestion.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Will explore and update . Thank you .

    Golden Sunrise.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    @Golen Rakhi, any suggestions.

    How could I find out reason for the barking cough.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Golden Sunrise.

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Can I use boost method with a 2nd VK after doing PS with one VK.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Can you give some pointers on how the cause of the split personality can be identified ? Is it due to medical reasons OR due to negative energy attacks

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    I have seen the person under spells, did not understand that time but after we got to know about bm and the other negative energies, it seemed as if the behavior was under a spell.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    No medical interpretation of split personality. The psychiatrist has given medicine which is used to treat schizophrenia. That is medical interpretation after an hour long session with the doctor. Don’t know how correct/accurate that is.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    I have gone through the article on HC and bm.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    If the bm is removed, then could still one see split personality traits.

    The bm was detected through tarot cards and removed. Actually there was bm and nazar which was removed. Then after some time the tarot cards showed voodoo and witchcraft which has also been removed.

    After removal, the split personality traits surface. After removal of bm/nazar and then removal of voodoo/witch craft.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Would you throw some light on the dual personality part? Why does it happen. And it is causing a lot of problems.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)