Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    I have been using the energy of Hanuman chalisa for BM.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Have find out that Black magic, nazar, voodoo and witch craft had been done on this person. The black magic was done after the birth of the second child and it was found out after almost 5 years.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Have started giving Balance Serum, ACS, energy of MMJ mantra, Brain Serum and Perfect Health Serum to this person multiple times in the day. Also charging water with the same combination.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    @Krishnaguntupalli ,

    Golden Sunrise.

    Could you share exact request that you used in case of the other healing modalities.

    Yuen, Sedona, Nuro linguistic, Emo trance etc.

    Even though you have mentioned uses of the different healing modilities, could you share what worked best for you.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Thank you mam.

    Trying some alternate form of healing , could you suggest what energy to send for her to get the strength to walk. The doctors are saying that the more she will walk the more better she will feel as the motions will come and the gases will get released.

    I have already started sending the energies as you have suggested . If you could suggest what to send for her to get the strength.

    Golden Sunrise.

    And yes, another request to please keep sending the energy from your side.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    @Riya, can you please tell exactly command given to VK to mimic the placebo effect. Thank you.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    For a fibroid in the uterus, should I do psychic surgery to xyz’s uterus OR xyz’s reproductive organs? The person has been advised a MRI as the size of the fibroid is quite big. There is slight bleeding which has just started. Golden Sunrise.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Hi @Anusha11 ,

    How frequently were you sending the energies ?

    Thank you.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    @Anusha11,

    Can you give exact request for mimicking energy of akashic record flush empowerment, karmic illness flush empowerment, silver violet flame?

    Thank you.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86
    in reply to: Calm the mind #18939

    Thank you Puneet sir for your help.

    Just read about the energy of maun sadhna , can this be tried to calm the mind?

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86
    in reply to: Calm the mind #18893

    If the person is experiencing low mood, depressive mood, it is advisable to give calm down serum?

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    While I do psychic surgery for each chakra, can I send Balance Serum to all the chakras with another VK simultaneously.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Given the severity of the situation, can I do psychic surgery multiple times in the day? The intention is with safety and security off course.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Yes, I read this tip and that is how it came to me that I should try this out.

    The person whom I am trying to heal has issues from childhood and probably has layers and layers of emotions accumulated since childhood.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Can I try physic surgery of the lungs to improve lung function ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)