Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Yes, I had read this tip. Had initially started with energy of Maha Mritunjaya mantra but as the person seemed depressed I added Mood Up Serum and energy of Laughter show. Can I know if Brain Serum will help with the lesion? Golden Sunrise.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    So, I am thinking of the following:

    • Adding energy of BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY when charging water

      • Sending energy of GOLDEN SUNRISE and MAHA MRUTYUNJAYA MANTRA via healing (I am going to write on the paper ‘XYZ’s BRAIN’ and chant)

    Is it possible to send energy of physiotherapy for him as well ?

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    thank you Rakhi ji. I guess you mean BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)