Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    I tried the Hanuman Chalisa test as I read that in another post. The water was slightly bitter so I continued it for several weeks, probably several months before stopping.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    So, I will try energy of Saibaba udi as the person believes in Saibaba.

    There are mixed feelings regarding the family support that you mentioned. By mixed I mean that there are some misunderstandings as well OR should I say that the person has formed an opinion about family members without hearing the other side. So, it might not be entirely correct. What could be the best remedy to ease this out?

    Also, on the upcycle this person is a totally changed person. Feels that what ever she is doing is the right thing. And the many other traits that I mentioned in my first message. How can this be explained ? How can I take VKs help to balance this.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    As the person is in depression, I am giving the following:

    Alpha Woman Serum, Mood Up Serum, Bravo Serum, Beauty Serum and All Clear Serum. This is through the charged water.

    In addition I am charging water separately with Hanuman Chalisa, Balance Serum, Release All Negative emotions with safety and security and Bach Flower Rescue Remedy.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    There are probably anger issues of the past. Also, there is a temper issue. Sudden flare ups have been seen.

    Gave Hanuman Chalisa charged water. It has a mid bitter after taste.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    An update, I have been charging water with ‘All Clear Serum to all unwanted past events with safety and security’ AND alternative with ‘Release all negative emotions’. I am not able to figure out which one could be working better OR are they both the same .

    Any thoughts?

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Any thoughts on how to figure out the cause of the itching?

    The itching is severe in the evening/night AND hardly there during the day. It is as if ants are biting all over.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Went to see a skin specialist and he could not figure out what could be the cause. Gave 4-5 tablets and 3 creams to apply at different times.

    Another doctor suggested doing a biopsy to understand the cause of the itching.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Thank you Puneet sir. Wanted some more insight. The feel good factor is an obvious sign of feeling better. My understanding is that the body releases unwanted things various ways – sleep, crying, shouting, vomit, uneasiness etc etc. Before we start seeing the things mentioned by you, would we see any of the above as a way of the body letting go?

    Thank you again.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Have been charging water and giving. How would the emotions get released ? Any visible signs for the same ? I know that the heart beating fast – palpitations are a sign of anxiety but could it be a sign of release of unwanted emotions?

    Thanks,

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Read VK Tip 76 also, had read it before but had slipped from my mind, did not remember. Can I charge water with ‘ALL CLEAR SERUM to all unwanted past events’?

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    I read VK Tip 26 on mental healing. Also read about CDS and MUS.

    Sharat Sir had suggested AWS, MUS, Bravo Serum and Beauty Serum. But, my feeling is that due to the troubled emotions , the person is falling sick again.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    The person goes into a thought spiral because of the patterns which have built up over the years and goes into a negative spiral because of this. Dont know how to handle this?

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    Re-read Balance serum. There are a couple of specifics for mind healing but a comment by Sharat Sir says that it is good to let Balance Serum work for you completely without any intention.

    For the healing that I am doing , I am charging water with Alpha Women Serum, Mood Up Serum, Bravo Serum and Beauty Serum. I can add Balance Serum to that so that there will be a total of 5 serums.

    There is also a lot of negativity which has to be cleared and there is All Clear Serum.

    So, maybe I could remove Beauty Serum for now and add All Clear Serum.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    And then the bad emotions keep coming back to trouble.

    haresh
    Member
    Post count: 86

    What I meant to ask was as I have 2 VKs can I do the VOB with both of them for the same receiver in person.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)