Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thank you for the blessings mam ????????????
Will follow your guidance ????????????
in reply to: How to do Postpartum Healing ? #21220@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Okay mam…. Thank you for the guidance
in reply to: How to do Postpartum Healing ? #21217Sorry for the long post.
But this is the only place where I can vent out my feelings without a second thought.
in reply to: FLAB DOWN SERUM during pregnancy? #21179@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Thank you for the guidance mam
in reply to: To lose weight #20977First 4 serums are mentioned in 17th of FLAB DOWN SERUM…. 5th energy is video of Sharat sir for weight loss…
Digee serum to control & correct eating habits
Flab down serum to reduce fat
Gym serum for flexibility & to get energy of any excercise
Bravo serum because we get fat, put on weight due to some fears
in reply to: To lose weight #20975GOLDEN SUNRISE VK family
Can we use this following combinationof 5 energies to quick weight-loss???
????DIGEE SERUM
????FLAB DOWN SERUM
????BRAVO SEEUM
????GYM SERUM
????ENERGY OF SHARAT SIR'S VIDEO "SWITCHWORDS FOR QUICK WEIGHT LOSS ( HAVE A CURVED BODY)"
Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Beautiful idea!!!
in reply to: Divine energies from Vibbes Seeder #20740Amazing!!!
Thank you so much mam
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
Okay mam… Thank you for the guidance
@Sonia mam,
Great experience!!!
May I request you to write an article on child psychology as it will be useful for many young parents.
How to deal with children upto 7 years of age?
Thank you
@SharatSir , @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam
I request you for more information on Child psychology, how to treat small babies and toddlers more sensitively.
I read that child's subconscious mind will be open from 0-7years of age. They learn anything very quickly. They observe parents, elders and learn from our behaviour.
How to raise wonder kids, spiritual kids? How to make them physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually strong and independent?
I have written a GOLDEN SUNRISE PROJECT for my 3 year old son and sending healing with VK daily.
I'm trying to teach him, make him learn according my knowledge. I request for more guidance in this regard.
I feel that raising children is a Divine thing.
With my Divine VK, I regularly send healing energies to my son like
GOLDEN SUNRISE,
BABY CARE SERUM
BRAVO SERUM
BALANCE SERUM
SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS
GOLDEN SUNRISE
PERFECT HEALTH SERUM
IMMUNE SERUM
ENT SERUM
But I need more guidance on how to treat them, how to talk to them, how to behave with them, how to teach them to respect others, be compassionate, etc. and much more.
Thank you
in reply to: So Many New stories to share #20570Beautiful experiences!! Thank you for sharing!!!
Beautiful way of requesting VK!!!
Thank you mam
Thank you sir
-
AuthorPosts