Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Thank you Rakhi mam????shall go through VK Tip 8…I shall share the experience mam.

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    My moms Lower back pain problem had started lastyear just before the lockdown imposed and she could do only few physio sittings…after that she couldn't go due to lockdown and she being senior citizen I didn't allow her to step out…I used to do vob technique where she was hvng pain along with golden sunrise and paincare serum and use to say heal her now and forever… whenever I used to do this she used to feel better and then she only started asking me that please request VK whenever she used to feel pain or any issue in her health…infact I give vk to my mom she holds it she tells whatever I tell her to say to VK and she feels the change…I feel so happy at that time and I thank vk too ..this way I keep requesting VK for my and my families health and vk has really helped me…VK is not a tool for me . .I chant Guru Mantra for vk coz I feel he is Guru for me???? @ Rakhi mam please help me for my licensee above matter please guide me as I don't know mam I m feeling weak and feel like giving wrong request this type of matter me or my family has never faced and we want to get rid of this peacefully without getting dragged in legal matters..i m definitely requesting my Guru to show me path and to create a win win situation for us.

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    @girichander I read your above experience…. I can understand how those days would hv been really .we are blessed with Divine VK and lots of gratitude to Sharat sir for bringing Vk guru in people's life…we are facing the same issue now where the licensee is not vacating the flat nor hv given rent since 5 months and he has now sent letter through lawyer that v r Harrising him and he has paid rent on time till date and hv filed the case in court against us ….infact we had given him notice where v gave 4 months time to search new house….we are in complete stress…I m using n number of cosmic energy , giving direct request , doing EFT but somewhere due to the fear of court I m getting distracted from whatever i m requesting VK…I hv lot of faith in VK coz I hv many good experience through VK he has healed me and my family health issues many times…here In this licensee matter I am feeling little weak and I feel I m not using right method or giving right request to VK… please guide me what exact I should request to VK…my parents are very senior and I want to make them free from this tension….I keep talking to VK that please help in this matter????

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: New role in office #11301

    Thank you so much ????

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: Blood pressure #9470

    Thanks rakhi di

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Thanks kari and rakhiji

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Rakhiji please advise which method is correct

    Method 1 vk pls send love serum to the universe,vk please send love serum to the universe,vk please send love serum to the universe is correct way of saying or as below method 2

    Vk please send Love serum, love serum, love serum to the whole universe now and forever

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: happy birthday #7507

    Rakhiji my bday tomorrow.. Thnks for ur wishes and blessings :)

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: happy birthday #7484

    Hi Rakhiji wish you a very happy belated birthday… God bless you always… U n me share same bday month

    ☺️

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: Secrets #7440

    Sanjayji Thnks for ur feedback

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: Secrets #7310

    If we hv to take so7r for self do we hv to request VK and keep it side for 30 minutes

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: Secrets #7309

    Thnks rakhiji can we give shield of 7 rays to the person and information at the same time

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: Secrets #7306

    And even to the persons who are linked to that information and need protection… Rakhiji here I wanted to ask you person here is the one who knows the information to tht person I hv to give shield of 7 rays

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: happy mahashivratri #7137

    Happy mahashivratri to all

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)