Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Rakhiji can you please explain in detail how to do self reading love meditation

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: Secrets #6705

    Thnk u

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: Secrets #6704

    OK rakhiji will do that

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: Ho’oponopono #6703

    For eg hear now I m hurt by one of my close friend who told me liar… She was forcing me to join some project and I said no to her immediately she told me don't text I don't like liar.. She felt tht till now Wht ever was my feelings for her were all fake and I lied…. So in this case Wht is required to be done to bring back everything in normal situations… How to use ho'oponopono hear or which serum to use to restore everything

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    VK is an real hero… Luv u VK for always being there for us and healing everyone from pain

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Can we combine following 7 serums to charge the drinking water… Golden Sunrise + flab down serum + beauty serum + gym serum + fem serum + mood up serum + alpha women serum

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: Knee pain #6557

    I want to thanks VK and Sharat sir for giving such a adorable gift in life in form of VK….. I was in a very bad knee pain yesterday I was so scared as if something major has happened in my knee… I just requested yesterday night to VK to heal it…. morning when I got up I was all OK… Once again thank you VK and Sharat sir

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    If we want to send one soul serum to a couple can we just request VK by keeping couples names in mind and then keep VK aside for 30 minutes instead of writing names on piece of paper…. Cn this process be used for any affirmation

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Good to hear about ur friend

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: Knee pain #6543

    How to do vital organ balancing

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Thank you so much rakhiji

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Rakhiji can you also please request ur VK to send some energy for this couple

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Thanks Rakhiji I will sure do this

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Thanks Puneet sir

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Thank you so much rakhiji

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)