Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    I want to meet my soulmate

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    OK thanks rakhiji

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Puneetji if I say bachflower rescue remedy x 3 times to xyz(my friends name) this will do what I mean it will remove the conflicts or my friend will start communication with me

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Any video on marriage affirmation

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Thank you Puneetji

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    How to use Bach flower rescue remedy means do we hv to say this sentence three times.. I hv never used this… Can you please help how to use this in my case rakhiji please advise then I will do it in that way

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Actually I do without paper but sometimes I do it on paper.. My all other affirmation gets full filled only my friendship with my best friend is not improving…she is not replying to my text at all… Few weeks v talk and then again for few weeks she does not talk now tho she is not ready to listen.. I keep sending calm down, OSS and ls serum I bcome calm and again text her but she does not response just read the text… U also help to restore my friendship rakhiji

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    The piece of paper is little torn from middle where the names are written still VK will activate the energy or do I hv to make a fresh piece of paper again to Draw circle and names

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Thank you rakhiji

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Instead of writing names on paper for using one soul serum and love serum can we just take names or think of persons in mind and request VK to activate serums and keep aside for 30 minutes

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    No in this only b is VK user… So which serum to use

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    What serum to use for a person to start communication I. E if a and b are not talking but b wants A to start communication first then Wht serum to be taken by b

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98

    Is there any workshop in Mumbai

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: Ho’oponopono #6714

    Thnk u Puneet sir for ur advise

    G77777
    Member
    Post count: 98
    in reply to: Ho’oponopono #6713

    Wht is the full form of eft

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)