Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Improve EYE VISION #6406
Thank you Sharat sir
Rakhiji can you please share your email id where I can send you my project so that if you can go through and advise it is correct, I need to share with you something so that I can get correct guidance from you
After typing it on computer or phone and after completing of the entire process can we delete the data from computer or phone… Also while writing do we hv to write like this i love you I thank you xyz
I mean marriage to hppn as soon as possible
Rakhiji if we hv to chant love and gratitude for delay in marriage then how to use it
Thnks rakhiji… Will definitely share my experience
Also instead of writing on a piece of paper can we chant I love you I thank you so and so person for 15 mins and after 15 mins we hold VK in our hand and say VK GOLDEN SUNRISE ENHANCE MY LOVE AND GRATITUDE MULTIFOLD AND SEND THEM TO THE ABC NOW …. Is this ok
VK GOLDEN SUNRISE ENHANCE MY LOVE AND GRATITUDE MULTIFOLD AND SEND THEM TO THE UNIVERSE NOW …. Here can we say send them to a particular person by taking his or her name instead of saying send them to universe now
in reply to: SALARY Increment #6205Thanks rakhiji will follow above instructions
in reply to: Misuse of VK and Love Serum #6166Thanks rakhiji…
in reply to: How many times to request switchword REACH energy #6104OK rakhiji, will try this also.. Wish you a very happy new year to you and to entire VK team
in reply to: How many times to request switchword REACH energy #6100Rakhiji you know with VK I m able to heal everything.. Thnks to VK… Only one thing I am not able to heal is friendship between me and my friend… She is just continously ignoring my msgs just reading and no reply… Continously chanting VK golden sunrise reach my friend but no response from her
in reply to: How to improve relationship spoiled due to money #6040Yes rakhiji… I m hoping for the best… When we chant golden sunrise reach this also we have to say three times and keep VK aside
in reply to: How to improve relationship spoiled due to money #6027OK will keep trying with patients… From last few days my friend is not responding at all just reading my messages…
in reply to: How to improve relationship spoiled due to money #6024Rakhiji my friend is not at all responding since yesterday I hv given multiple times OSS and ls along with gs to her n my name.. Is there any other serum to enhance the energy
-
AuthorPosts