Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Hi,

    actually it not question of anger and or ego. It is nature of human expectation

    In a real life

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Golden sunrise , Sorry for the delay in reply

    Jaw pain is not due to cavity.

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    GOLDEN SUNRISE

    I want to improve my English Communication Skills( Writing , Speaking & Presentation )

    1.Guide me to make affirmation ,

    2.what serum I have to use to charge the water,

    3.How frequent I have to make request.

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Apart from the Above ,

    When I get up in the morning I Request Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE ACTIVATE A HAPPY PROSPEROUS ACTIVE DAY FOR ME. .

    During the day I read the below Gratitudes and charging with VK

    1. I request Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESS ME A HAPPY PROSPEROUS LIFE NOW FOREVER.

      2.Divine VK please send GOLDEN SUNRISE to my health ,wealth-money-home-situation relationship with my boss

    2. Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE I want a healthy life NOW FOREVER.

    3. Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE I want a prosperous life NOW FOREVER.

    4. Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE I want loving relationships NOW FOREVER.

    5. Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE I want a peaceful happy life NOW FOREVER.

    6. Divine VK GOLDEN SUNRISE I want abundance for my whole family NOW FOREVER .

    Kindly suggest for changing reporting boss what type of affirmation I have to make with VK , kindly provide me the detailed guidance .To make this change faster . Also can you suggest an EC and what type of switch word that has to be used inside the EC and which video I have to watch.

    This will help me to overcome unwanted stress

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42
    in reply to: Working of Mantra #5381

    Golden sunrise Puneet Ji Excellent

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Also I kept golden Sunrise Photo in my house and office cabin

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Golden Sunrise

    Is it mandatory to Watch the Video by VK users , please guide me .

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Puneet Ji

    I am confused because of 2 different Suggestions stated by you and Rakhi ji .

    Please inform me when I need a Job or when I need some other things what is the type of request that I have Make to VK

    Example

    In current scenario I am not having a job,should I presume and KEEP a request to VK that I GOT a JOB or I AM IN NEED OF a JOB .

    "I AM IN NEED OF A BEST DESERVING JOB "

    I GOT A BEST DESERVING JOB"


    LOA

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Golden Sunrise

    For Understanding

    When I need of Job I can

    1.Manifestations : "I WANT A BEST DESERVING JOB "

    2.Affirmations:" I GOT A BEST DESERVING JOB"

    Is this the correct way of approach

    When we request VK we should either do manifestation or affirmation . Which will give the best result.

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Golden Sunrise

    I Was going through Puneet ji Reply in the referred link for Children Behavior

    " https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/135/children-behaviour#latest – in that"

    the affirmations are in line with LOA i.e Present Perfect tense

    he is a very obedient boy/girl.

    he always respects elders.

    he is well mannered

    he speak politely to everyone

    he is good at studies.

    he managed his time table very well

    Where as for job Why aren’t we using present continuous tens – ‘ I HAVE A BEST DESERVING JOB’ INSTEAD "I WANT A BEST DESERVING JOB "

    kindly inform on request either we should affirmate as if we got the solution already or we are in need of it

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Golden Sunrise

    Thanks Rakhi ji

    instead of perfect job I will use Suitable job

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Golden sunrise

    Because of LOA we are getting confused , For better understanding / Clarity the Request can be placed though VK that "I want a perfect job" is this will be a correct manifestation ? .

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Goldem Sunrise

    Is it necessary to have the above phrases hand written or shall I copy phrases and take printout for daily usage.

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Golden Sunrise

    Thanks Rakhi Ji .

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Golden Sunrise

    Rakhi Ji Kindly provide me gratitudes for Money / Abundance

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)