Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Rakhi Ji

    For Sending I will Hold VK and Request VK Please Send LOVE SERUM LOVE SERUM LOVE SERUM to my boss and to my subordinates. is this a correct procedure

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Rakhi Ji

    Thanks ,

    For Sending I will Hold VK and will say LOVE SERUM LOVE SERUM LOVE SERUM to my boss and to my subordinates. is this a correct procedure

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Rakji Ji

    Thanks a Lot ,

    In the Work Place attitude and behavior of My Boss and some of the subordinates , My boss will never ever Liston and he has his own mind set . How to over come this .

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Rakhi Ji/Puneet Ji

    I smoking Last 25 Years , everyday while Getting up I Strongly Think that I want to Stop But I am Not able to Stop, Once I reach Office or Customer place consumption will increase based on the situation , Kindly Help me with the Detailed Procedure with affirmations etc for Stop Smoking and overcome the effects caused . Kindly Help

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Puneet Ji ,

    GOLDEN SUNRISE , THANKS

    While Charging Water , with Multiple Switch ward is it required to give time for each Switch Ward .

    GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE

    TOTAL WEALTH SERUM TOTAL WEALTH SERUM TOTAL WEALTH SERUM

    ALPFA MALE SERUM ALPFA MALE SERUM ALPFA MALE SERUM

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Barinder Ji

    1. Kindly inform how to Send Golden sunrise to all learning,books,stationary,question papers,answer sheets , Can you please brief me the procedure like Charging EC

    2.Shall I perform the EC charging procedure detailed by you on behalf of my son.Is there any changes that are required for making EC or shall I make the EC as briefed by you.

    1. How Frequent I have to Charge EC.

    2. By Holding VK in my Hand Shall I Request VK in the following manner " VK Please Give Energy Of Educational Success video created By Sharat Sir for My Son "

    Vijay
    Member
    Post count: 42

    Golden sunrise Rakhi Ji,

    After charging VK is it a better way to place VK on the bottle or rotate the VK around the bottle.Which is the best method for charging the water?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)