Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: How to make Affirmation…for mantra #5055
Thanks Golden Rakhi Ji
Highly appreciated the Support you all are extending irrespective of Time
Thanks a lot
in reply to: How to make Affirmation…for mantra #5052Golden Sunrise , Sorry
Message has been Over leaped Understood t a time Around 5 types of energies which are related to same aspect can be charged
in reply to: How to make Affirmation…for mantra #5051Golden Sunrise , Thanks
How many Serum I can Charge at a time in the Water
in reply to: How to make Affirmation…for mantra #5045Golden Sunrise
1.While Charging Water, At a time How many Serum I can Charge .
2.VK Please Activate to give me Gubera Mudra energy – is it correct request
in reply to: VK Please send a SHIELD OF 7 RAYS #5044Thanks Puneeth Ji
in reply to: VK Please send a SHIELD OF 7 RAYS #5037Golden Sunrise
I am Daily requesting VK that "VK Please send a SHIELD OF 7 RAYA ( 3 times ) for me".
"VK Please Activate to Give me anulom Vilom pranayama energy " is it correct request
in reply to: Combination of All clear Serum & Totel Wealth Serum #5034Golden Sunrise ,
Shall I Charger the water with a combination of All clear Serum + Totel Wealth Serum + Alfa Male Serum + Beauty Serum
in reply to: How to make Affirmation…for mantra #5008Thanks
Presently I am Following as you said , and I will give the gab based on the affirmation
in reply to: How to make Affirmation…for mantra #5006Golden Sunrise Rakhi ji
When I get up in the morning shall I make below Request to VK one after other or shall i have give gap for 30 Minits
VK GOLDEN SUNRISE ACTIVATE A HAPPY PROSPEROUS ACTIVE DAY FOR ME
VK GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESS ME A HAPPY PROSPEROUS LIFE NOW FOREVER.
in reply to: How to make Affirmation…for mantra #5003Golden Sunrise , Rakhi Ji wonderful Explanation Thanks
in reply to: After making Direct Request #5000Golden Sunrise Thanks Puneet Ji
After making Direct Request Shall I wear the VK or I have to keep asaid.
in reply to: How to make Affirmation…for mantra #4998Golden Sunrise
1.After the completion of first affirmation what is the time gap that is required to start the next one.
2.Charging the energy circle for 30 minutes shall I do the another circle charging or go on with affirmation?
in reply to: How to make Affirmation…for mantra #4991Golden Sunrise , Thanks Sanjay Ji
Golden Sunrise ,
Thanks Barider Ji, Excellent , very easy to understand
Bairinder Ji
Thanks
Shall I perform this along with the above Procedure , By Holding VK in my Hand Shall I Request VK in the following manner " VK Please Give Energy Of Educational Success video created By Sharat Sir for My Son "
-
AuthorPosts