Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142
    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    GOLDEN SUNRISE. The main problem with the child is his attitude. No doubt he is genius. But he doesn't complete his school work, his notes are always incomplete, misplaces or loses lots of things etc.Refuses to listen to anybody, especially his mother, Which is causing him and his parents problems, more for his mother. So then shall I give him GS, SS, TWS, AMS in one set of combination? And GS, CDS, Balance Serum as another set of combination?

    And for his mother GS, DS, CDS, Balance Serum and PHS.

    Also one soul serum for improvement in their relationship?

    Thanks and regards

    Gratitudes

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Thanks a lot for the prompt guidance

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Ohh. …. yess…..sorry Rakhiji, I really missed reading it. Sorry once again Rakhiji…… Thanks once again…. Gratitudes…. <3

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Ok, Rakhiji, gratitude's for the guidance. If I write and send the energies, how many times I do it? Till now I have never done this. Can you please guide me thru the procedure of the same.

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Thanks for the prompt reply Rakhiji. As informed, he stays away from us, and can't/doesn't know how to post the pictures.

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Yes Puneetji, I am taking each energy names 3 times. And for the second set of combination I vl do exactly like you have suggested. Thanks a lot

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Thanks Rakhiji, shall I give FS and PCS separately? The first combination being (GS+PHS+BS+ACS+MMM)*3.

    Thanks in advance.

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    GOLDEN SUNRISE Rakhiji. Wanted to inform you that thanks to VK, Sharat Sir, you and GOLDEN SUNRISE FAMILY, my/our journey was extremely comfortable, safe and sound and one of the most memorable one. My gratitudes to all for the same.

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Thanks a lot Rakhiji, that's really very very helpful information

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    I am taking GS,DS, PHS. Also charged my hair oil with the above combination and have also started taking BALANCE SERUM..

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Rakhiji, I hv been using GS, BS, FS, by charging the water and drinking the same, for growth of hair in the crown area of my scalp, from the past 5months. From recent 1month I am adding AWS and energy of onion juice in the same combination. I am yet to see results. Also I hv observed more grey hairs and thinning. Please give me perfect combination for quick and efficient results for growth of hair. This was the main reason I bought VK for.

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Thanks a lot

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Rakhiji, tomorrow is my final demo test for becoming a trainer. As said before, competition is fierce, and want to emerge a winner. Please guide. Taking GS, SS, TWS, AWS and bravo Serum. What more can I do for a seamless performance and stand out as a winner

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Ok Rakhiji

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)