Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Since he’s not addicted to drinking and also he doesn’t drink much..he’s a light drinker..and drinks when in depression.. so I was confused whether that serum has to be given or not..

    But even when he drinks little he loses his his control…

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Thank you and Thanks to Sharat Sir????

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Sorry, by mistake the earlier incomplete query got posted.

    I was unable to edit it…so continuing in my next comment.

    Presently Drs and VKs ( GS+MUS+ Bravo Serum+ ACS+ BFRR) treatment is going on for his depression and suicidal thoughts, and he’s much better mentally.

    But he’s not willing to go back on his unreasonable demands.

    I verbally requesting VK in my own words for the same…

    But no changes in that situation.

    I need VK Teachers guidance with this regards.

    Thanks and Regards

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142
    in reply to: TMJ syndrome #18353

    Ok Thanks

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Thanks once again

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Rakhiji, so shall I give her (GS+AAS +ACS)•3, with the intention that she’s deaddicted towards that person.

    Also (GS+BEAUTY SERUM+MUS+BRAVOSERUM+BFR RESCUE)*3

    Can you please guide me with my second question????

    Thanks and regards

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Ok Rakhiji. Thanks a lot

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Yes Rakhiji…

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Thanks a lot

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    GOLDEN SUNRISE. I need guidance of Litairian team for this above issue.

    Inspite of intensive healing for more than 6 months there’s absolutely no change.

    I have been sending him the energies of GS+AAS+CDS+ACS+HC for his addiction

    Also to divert his attention I have been sending him the energies of- GS+SS+TWC+AMS+SARASWATI MANTRA.

    He’s extremely adamant on his views that what he’s doing is right.

    Counsellor sessions too haven’t helped him….he doesn’t know what he wants to do….and is totally confused about the coounsellor’s choice for him.

    No amount of making him understand to go out and find out things that interests him has also not helped.

    For past 2 months I started BFR- Beech+Cerato+Chestnutbud+Holly.

    Please guide

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    I usually write the name of the person and the organ for which VOB is to be done in an energy circle. I then hold VK in my hand and rotate with energy names like GS or Heal Now Forever or MMM or HC or even serum names.

    Is it necessary to concentrate on that particular organ and the energies?

    Or is it ok to simply rotate on the energy circle and perhaps watch TV or chatting with others?

    Please guide.

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142
    in reply to: HIV Positive #15993

    Yes Rakhiji….thanks a lot

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142
    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    I have read the hyperlinks Rakhiji. But what if a person has got both the problems….

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    GOLDEN SUNRISE. A person is having severe amxiety, panic attack, stress, BP. palpitaiion, physical weakness, irritation, occasional depression too.

    Is this the correct combination-1. (GSPHSBFR ROCK ROSECDSBALANCE SERUM)*3.

    1. (GSHSACSPHS+BALANCE SERUM)*3.
    2. If have to fit in MUS for depression where do i do so?

      Please guide

      Thanks and Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)