Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Sibling Rivalry, Inferiority Complex #12593
GOLDEN SUNRISE. BS here is Balance Serum
in reply to: Hyper and violent child…..VK experience #12584GOLDEN SUNRISE. Thanks a lot for your thanks and appreciation
in reply to: Hyper and violent child…..VK experience #12579GOLDEN SUNRISE, I would like to mention here another VK Success Story. In the above case the child is now almost normal, after about almost 3 months healing,
Thank You VK, Thank You Sharat Sir
in reply to: Hyper and violent child…..VK experience #11275So as per the tip, i vl be giving her GS, CDS, ACS, BACH FLOWER REMEDY RESCUE.×3. And also SO7R×3 Separately
in reply to: Hyper and violent child…..VK experience #11274Ok, thanks and regards
in reply to: Schamberg’s Purpura #8685Thanks a lot
in reply to: Schamberg’s Purpura #8657Thanks a lot Rakhiji.
in reply to: Sodium Deficiency’ #8656Thanks Rakhiji. Yes, by BS I meant Balance Serum.
Thanks a lot once again
Thanks for the prompt reply. Shall I give him GS+AMS+BALANCE SERUM+ACS+BRAVO SERUM+MUS.
in reply to: Gifting VK to son and his admission #8172Thanks a lot Rakhiji. Will keep you updated about further moves of ours
in reply to: Scalp Psoriasis #7305Ok Rakhiji. Thanks once again for this amazing guidance. Gratitudes
in reply to: Scalp Psoriasis #7281Thanks Rakhiji for this awesome guidance. I will talk with her parent. In fact her mother is my good friend. I Thanks once again. Gratitudes
Thanks a lot
in reply to: Smelly feet, body heat #6909Thanks a lot Rakhiji.
-
AuthorPosts