Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Sorry incomplete comment got posted accidentally. I am doing VOB as well as giving KPS, Men Serum and PHS. Not of much help. But what’s to be given for dry mouth? Giving ACS and PHS. But there’s absolutely no relief

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Doing so.But not much result. What for dry mouth

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Ok Rakhiji.

    But can you please guide me for the course of healing for the unresolved problems.

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Ok Rakhiji, noted.

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Ok Rakhiji, I will do so.

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142
    in reply to: Cosmic Codes Video #14511

    Ok Rakhiji, Thanks a lot.

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Yes Rakhiji, I will also follow your second suggestion.

    Thanks once again

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    The 20 year old boy is the only child and both his parents are working. They love him, but may not be able to give him sufficient time.

    PubG game is an online game and he plays the game on his mobile.I have been charging his mobile and PUBG game with AAS.

    I know De-addiction needs time. And i have done my best to send him back to back energies maximum number of time.

    Why i felt to put this question on Forum is that there’s not even an iota of change in him,

    His mother approached me when his exams were near.

    At that time i was sending him SS and TWS too.

    He studied only at the last moment.

    After exams I totally concentrated on his de-addiction.

    I will tell his parents to be more strict towards him, and send them energies for the same. His mother had told me that they tried to make him understand a lot. But he didn’t budge.

    After your suggestion I will try PS of brain for him and send energies of GS to his thinking. along with GS+ACS+AAS+CLEAN HABITS and HANUMAN CHALISA.

    Since he drinks very less water, I have been sending him energies.

    Thanks and regards

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142
    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Thanks a lot. I love watching these videos so much that it doesn’t even occur me to ask for any specific intention.

    Will enjoy intention free Power Booster Video watching.

    Thanks and regards

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Thanks and regards

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    GOLDEN SUNRISE…..I would like to bring to the notice of theVK Teachers that though the child is most of the time normal….but once in a while, say once in 15-20 days the child suddenly turns violent, for no apparent reason….she becomes so violent that she starts hitting people, throwing things around and using filthy language….she's literally uncontrollable. The normal healing for her

    Continues, during such episodes I give her healings almost every half an hour. Then she calms down. Why does it happen so?

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    I did give him Hanuman Chalusa aqua test.

    He said the water tasted nothing unusual. He felt it was bland. Neither did he get any headache or heaviness of head.

    So shall I give him water charged GS+BFR ASPEN+ BFR RESCUE?

    Also another water charged with GS+ACS+MUS?

    Also sending him energies of HC&SO7R.

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    GOLDEN SUNRISE. Thanks a lot Sanjay Sir, for your step by step healing process. Can you please clarify point number 2? Is it that I need to charge water with BFR ASOEN+ BFR RESCUE+GS?

    Also for point number 1, if he finds water bitter, then I should continue giving him only HC+SO7R charged water and nothing else?

    And then after few days shall I start healing process as suggested by you.

    As of now I am giving him water charged with BNS+ACS+PHS+GS+ ENERGIES OF 12in1 Combo Power Booster Video, for his mental condition and GS+PHS+BS+BACH FLOWER REMEDY RESCUE+ HC, for his physical condition. Besides I am sending him energies of HC+SO7R 4 times.

    There's slight improvement. But he still complains that there's some weird and restlessness like feeling within him. He has list weight too. As it is he is thin.

    Improvement he says is in his sleep, he's eating well than before.

    When he spoke with me, I found him speaking much more confidently.

    VeennaVNegglur
    Member
    Post count: 142

    Thanks for your prompt response,

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)