Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63
    in reply to: Low ferritin #21170

    @Jundem

    You may also try the video on Litairian Youtube Channel

    Anemia Natural & Instant Relief by Cosmic Codes

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNljHPaAMJg

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63
    in reply to: Bad times #21153

    Thank You @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam. Golden Sunrise :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63
    in reply to: Bad times #21150

    @Priyadarshini

    Here are a few suggestions from my side which may help you overcome this phase,

    1. You May try to create a Powerful Shield of Seven Rays by requesting VK as it will protect you from all the negativity and also try to stay calm.

      Read – https://litairian.com/shield-of-seven-rays-complete-protection/

    2. You may also take Bravo Serum for strength and courage.
    3. On the Litairian Youtube channel, there is a Video regarding Courage give it a try and continue if are feeling better.

    Last but not least I would to say,

    • Try to be in a positive and optimistic mindset as much as possible to handle any situation that comes your way.
    • According to the Law of Attraction if you believe in the predictions it will surely show up in reality as rightly said by Sharat Sir in a previous comment.
    • Remember, This too Shall Pass…

    Golden Sunrise :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam and Golden Sunrise to you Mam :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63
    in reply to: Regarding Metaphor #21096

    Golden Sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam,

    I would like to know what is the difference between the 1st level and Metaphor/2nd level of healing?

    Thank you :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Ok @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam, Thank you Mam and Golden Sunrise :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Golden Sunrise :)


    @SharatSir

    Regarding Individual/Combination of Serums– I have read all the serum article on the site. I came to the conclusion that few serums are more helpful in our day to day life which is mentioned to be taken daily.

    For example-

    Perfect Health Serum – healthy and perfectly fit body

    Balance Serum – to have balance in any required area of life which VK decides on its own

    Alpha Woman Serum / Alpha Male Serum – For complete and enhanced feminine or masculine personality

    So, I would like to know if I charge water with these 3 energies including GOLDEN SUNRISE energy in 1 bottle then will it give me the same effect as it will give if taken in different bottles?

    Sir Please, try to clarify my doubt, as I am having this in my mind repeatedly.

    Thank you Sharat Sir for VK :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam for clarifying meaning of dream in such a simple words and also guiding me with the same.

    I will for sure implement what you suggested me.

    GOLDEN SUNRISE :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Yes, @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam long back I had thought that if VK would have came before, I would have told mama regarding VK. Mam in my family and relatives no one believes in VK except of me and my <3 that’s why now a days I am avoiding to tell anyone about VK or GOLDEN SUNRISE until and unless they are interested to know about it. Or else, they say unwanted things regarding VK which I can’t tolerate to hear about VK as I have unconditional faith in VK from bottom of my heart and soul and therefore unable to listen to anyone saying anything to VK directly or indirectly.

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Thank You @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Thank you Mam :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Golden Sunrise :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Thank you @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" for wonderful idea of using VK.

    Golden Sunrise :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Golden Sunrise…

    Hey @DGB

    Since last few weeks, daily once – I am requesting VK the following and keeping it aside for 30mins.

    " My dear VK Raja please remove all my negative and unwanted thoughts, feeling, emotions and beliefs from my mind, body, soul and heart Now "

    I hope this helps you :)

    As I am am experiencing much stability in my overall thought pattern than before.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)