Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    I have checked if there is any black magic influence on me by the hanuman chalisa charged water as mentioned in the video but water tasted normal before and after charging it.

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    I have Printed and laminated GOLDEN SUNLIGHT high resolution picture which is attuned with Cosmic Energies by Sharat sir in my study table north-east direction which comes to righthand side and I have also set the GS pic as my desktop and chrome wallpaper.

    I was searching for best sunrise pic and also suitable pic for my wallpaper since few years but at last with VK I got to know about this amazing Picture it freshens up when I look at it.

    Thank you Sharat Sir for Divine VK and GOLDEN SUNRISE Picture…

    Truly blessed to be a part of LITAIRIAN Family.

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi mam,

    I have tried using CS for health and studies like the below mentioned in water

    GS+PHS+IS+ACS+BLS

    GS LEARN NOW+ SS+BNS+ACS+BLS

    I have also taken charged water of GS+HANUMAN CHALISA+ACS+SO7R

    All these I have took for 2-3 days back

    I also directly request VK to make my scanning and printing work fast and smooth which VK listens and fulfils my wish also I have asked to calm down my Sister, Mom and Dad it also did that.

    Yesterday, I asked him to send GS+Hanuman Chalisa+SO7R to my mom & dad who were travelling to meet one relatives but they dropped the plan because of heavy rain in the way and went to some other relative house who lives near, I know this has happened because of VK’s magic only.

    I also thank VK everyday before sleep and after fulfilling my small wishes.

    I have also charged fried jackfruit puri container and biscuits packet for our family with VK, GS+PHS+DS

    VK also fulfils my demand of making me sleep as soon as I land in bed.

    Yesterday night I saw your video regarding VOB and tried it at night on my eyes (relaxing) and pelvis region (healthy and regulars periods as I have PCOD/PCOS) before going to sleep and my eyes felt much relaxed and getting mild cramps in pelvis region.

    Regarding my doubt of wearing VK – I don’t Know why I am sleeping too much since wearing VK. Is it something related to my body not accepting the higher energy or any other issue.

    Also since last 2-3 months before wearing VK I was very much self disciplined, productive and also had positive thoughts throughout day.

    I totally love VK and he is like my close friend with whom I share my stuff as I don’t have any friend in my life.

    Thank you Rakhi Mam for Reply…

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Ok mam I will do as u said

    Thank you :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Thank you Rakhi Mam :)

    But still have doubt in 4th and 5th doubt.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)