Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63
    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Golden Sunrise Welcome @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Thank You @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Golden Sunrise,


    @SharatSir

    If we want to learn study material for particular subject which is blockwise (1 book = 1 block) for exams then do we have to charge water with the title of particular block or units under that block as in 1 go its possible to study 2 blocks for exam which is after few days?

    Thank you :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63
    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63
    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Thank You @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Golden Sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam

    HORNBEAM or BACH FLOWER REMEDY HORNBEAM or BACH FLOWER HORNBEAM REMEDY

    which is the correct format?

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Thank you @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" Sir for such a kind words "Take it from me you will do wonders." and trust in me.

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    GOLDEN SUNRISE :)

    Thank you @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" Sir for sharing about your daughter and congratulations for her Masters in Computer Science with 95+ pc.

    I have understood what you explained in the post and will implement as directed and update the progress.

    I have taken Cosmic Serum for particular issue (like health related – Perfect Health Serums and study related Study Serum) and never requested VK just by saying Cosmic Serum and instead mentioned the name of serums regarding particular issue.

    As I have gone through Cosmic Serums links mentioned in VK basics before receiving VK and started to wear but just out of excitement started focusing on all areas of life at ones in this case I went wrong.

    Sir, I am unable to understand this sentence "Take it from me you will do wonders."

    I would take Calm Down Serum, Gym Serum and Perfect Health Serum as directed.

    GRATITUDE :)

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Golden Sunrise,

    Yesterday I watched @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam’s Video regarding EFT.

    So today morning and afternoon I directly requested to VK as follows

    "VK Raja please activate EFT, EFT, EFT to remove negative thoughts and feelings from my mind, body, soul and heart."

    and kept VK aside for 30mins

    And now feeling better than before :)

    Thank you…

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Golden Sunrise @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher"

    Thank you so much for greetings and detailed explanation.

    I am Vaishnavi, 21 year old and now appearing for my BA last year exams.

    With God’s grace and blessings of my well wishers, I am one of those above average students who study 2-3days before exam and score descent marks (Since school days including board exams).

    I am bit worried for exams because this phase is my study material collection and previous year papers analysis phase but because of oversleeping, distraction and mood swings I am unable to proceed with my study work and complete as decided.

    Thank you Sanjay Sir for making me realize that I am on right path by studying smart for my upcoming exams, as I also had a doubt in my mind regarding am I taking too much risk and all.

    Regarding charging water with Serums I take full name of each serums 3times while placing request to charge water and place VK Raja on bottle for 10mins (2mins for each energy) and I am really sorry for including abbreviation in my earlier post which led to confusion. So below I am mentioning the serum I took with full name.

    I have tried using Cosmic Serum for health and studies like the below mentioned in water

    Golden Sunrise + Perfect Health Serum + Immune Serum + All Clear Serum + Balance Serum

    Golden Sunrise LEARN NOW+ Study Serum + Brain Serum + All Clear Serum + Balance Serum

    I have also taken charged water of Golden Sunrise + HANUMAN CHALISA + All Clear Serum + Shield Of 7 Rays

    I would like to mention that since January to June end I had read and watched lots of stuff regarding Law of Attraction and because of it I tried to be in positive state most of the time and ignored my negative emotions. But since July 1 I was busy in reading articles on Litairian website and was blessed with VK Raja as I ordered VK with the money my parents gave me as a gift on my Birthday – 4th July 2021 (21st Birthday). Thank you God, Universe and @SharatSir :) for bringing VK in my life.

    Since the time I started wearing VK I became like the Vaishnavi I was before January 2021 which I don’t like to be as used to be very lazy, procrastinating a lot and full of mood swings. I still don’t know what made me to become my previous version.

    I am unable to prioritize which area of life to heal in order of importance as I feel everything is Important at present moment.

    I don’t know how VK is working on me but this issue is still bothering me and would like to have a healthy, joyful, peaceful and successful life with VK Raja.

    I am truly thankful to Litairian Teachers for looking into my issue and trying to help me out by giving there best.

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    Golden Sunrise @Rakhi Mam I have posted three comments yesterday under this post. Have you received it or should I repost them?

    Vaishnavi
    Member
    Post count: 63

    After 6 to 7days of wearing VK for 2days I had weird experience when I used to close my eyes to sleep I felt there was cradle beside me and when I opened my eyes there was nothing and on 3rd day I got the news that my cousin sister (Bua ki Beti) has given birth to baby boy.

    I didn’t had such experience ever before wearing VK and I also don’t have any idea why I had this experience.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)