Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
@"Kavita-Certified VK Teacher" Thank you Mam
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Thank you Mam
@"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher" Mam, Thank you for your guidance always and sharing deeper guidance on serums, energies, SO7R and various experiences which help and become part of my success stories. Gratitude to you Mam, Gratitude to @"Sharat Sir" and to VK
in reply to: From “Lost” to “Found” – VK Miracle in Motion #23752@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam, I am blessed to have you all in my life through Sharat Sir. With VK, the journey is Miraculous. I am thoroughly enjoying it
in reply to: From “Lost” to “Found” – VK Miracle in Motion #23751@"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher" Mam, I am grateful.. You introduced me to filling Aura with the energies one requires. I daily fill my aura with luck energy and success energy. Always take SO7R. It’s your guidance which works and delivers results.. The flexibility to request VK is really amazing.. With VK life is ease, joy and glory.. Thank you Payal Mam
@"Kavita-Certified VK Teacher" Started already today itself

@"Kavita-Certified VK Teacher" Mam, thank you for sharing this experience. This is really helpful as I feel lot if shoulder pain and neck pain. Thank you Mam

@AjjayJaiin I can relate when things doesn’t happen as per our desires. Had personally experienced when the delays seemed like failure, that nothing is working in my favour. Also being over-thinker, I used to heavily think a lot negative. But everyhing changed once I understood if being over-thinker I can think negative, thus I can overthink positive as well. So everyday under the guidance provided by @"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher" Mam, I filled my Aura with Luck energy, that universe conspires in my favour, filled my aura with Alpha women serum. I sent GS and positivity to every cell of my body daily. Also sent TWS to myself along with SO7R with boost from other VK to give multiplier effect. Trust me things have changed drastically in my favour and I am Lucky Suman
@MuskaanMenda Woww.. it is such a wonderful outcome.. Very glad that @"Sharat Sir" & VK have delivered in such beautiful ways. The magic continues..
Keep adding the same energies daily and can also add Alpha Male Serum to your son’s Aura to get even greater results. Magic chahiye.. VK hai na
in reply to: Healing Karmic Relationships with VK #23484Thank you so much, @"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher" Payal Mam. Your words truly mean a lot. Yes, the journey had its pain, but with VK and your loving guidance, I found the strength to face it and transform it.
Grateful to @"Sharat Sir" and his guidance for this divine gift, and to you for showing us how to use it with awareness and heart. I’ll continue walking this path with deeper faith and hope.
in reply to: Healing Karmic Relationships with VK #23479Thank you so much, @LATISH . I truly believe that when we work on neutralizing karmic ties, it creates space for harmony—not just within, but in our relationships too. Grateful for VK’s divine support in making this possible.
in reply to: Healing Karmic Relationships with VK #23478thanks @Ruchigarg
in reply to: Healing Karmic Relationships with VK #23477Thank you @Shikha_Agarwal for resonating with the intention behind it. Truly, neutralizing karmic relationships holds the power to bring deep peace and inner happiness even amidst outer chaos and life’s turmoils.
in reply to: Healing Karmic Relationships with VK #23476Thanks @Sumita VK is a very big blessing. It works wonders in unimaginable ways.
Thank you Payal Mam ????
-
AuthorPosts