Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Sir,

    Please guide how VK can help to Increase compatibility & remove Manglik dosh, please

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51
    in reply to: Myopia Treatment #22044

    Ok Rakhi Mam. Thank you. Eye Serum for the eyes

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Sharat Sir, by mistake I have entered these questionmark ???? Apologies Sir.

    Sir I want to ask, for Cavernoma treatment how many times a day shall I send the energies of brain serum and perfect health serum and for minimum how many days?

    Sir also I want to ask about Care Serum to be used or not alongwith brain serum and perfect health serum.

    Sir there is video on Tumor’s natural and instant relief by cosmic codes. Shall I request VK to mimic the energies of the video?

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Thank you Sharat Sir for guiding ????

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)