Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Thank you so much, @"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher" Mam, for your kind words and for always guiding us so patiently and insightfully.

    It’s only through your divine guidance that I could observe those subtle inner patterns and align myself better with the energies. VK truly is miraculous, but your words make the magic visible and understandable.

    Grateful for all the support and the constant encouragement you give to all of us here. I’ll keep walking this path with VK, and I hope my little experiences continue to inspire and uplift, just as yours do for all of us.

    With deep gratitude to you and @"Sharat Sir"

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher"

    Heartfelt thanks, Payal Mam. I truly feel blessed to be receiving your guidance. Your light and support have been instrumental in this journey. Gratitude to @"Sharat Sir" for creating such a divine tool that radiates change not just for the user, but also for everyone around.

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Thank you so much, Rakhi Mam. Your kind words mean a lot. It’s been a beautiful beginning, and I look forward to deepening this journey with VK. Grateful to @"Sharat Sir" for blessing us all with VK, and to mentors like you and Payal Mam who continue to guide us with so much love and wisdom. Golden Sunrise to all of us!

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @"Payal Jain-Certified VK Teacher"

    Heartfelt thanks, Payal Mam. I truly feel blessed to be receiving your guidance. The shift I’ve experienced is nothing short of miraculous. VK has brought a deep, positive transformation in my life. Your light and support have been instrumental in this journey. Gratitude to @SharatSir for creating such a divine tool that radiates change not just for the user, but also for everyone around.

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Rakhi Mam. I am truly blessed to have crosswd path with Sharat Sir and received his blessing in form of VK.

    I am truly blessed to have known you, Sharat Sir, Vandana Mam, PJ Mam and all VK Teachers, whose guidance has surely changed the path of my life. I am grateful to all the VK teachers for their guidance and Blessings and specially to Sharat Sir.

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51
    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51
    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi Mam,

    Please guide if height can be increased in 30s also with VK?

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @SharatSir Sir, I would like to share my recent experience with VK on 6th July 2023. I had a meeting with CFO of a University for Salary accounts being a banker. Before entering I charged my proposal letter with TWS, SO7R & GS. Sir it was really hard to believe that the meeting went so positive with him that he was willing to shift all the accounts of the university to my bank. Though further meeting happened alongwith my boss where she met the already positive CFO for giving business to bank and feels that she converted him. I saw the results of VK already so I was okay to let my boss have the credit, after all the conversion will reflect in my account :) As she knew how things went so she is getting positive on me trying to involve me in bigger assignments.

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Mam

    Thank you. VK is a big big blessing Mam. I feel VK has its unique ways of delivering results, we have to try and find our individual ways to connect with VK.

    Thank you Mam for guiding and for blessings to new relationship with Dad.

    Mam, even after slight fights, things get normalized very quickly is a great change that I see.

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @Gayathri Mam

    I was just trying with faith in VK. It really works wonders. Sometimes I wonder did this really happened. But that’s true. Forgiving the pnes whom you can’t forgive & seek forgiveness for the wrong doings neutralises our Karmic account. I have also started seeking forgiveness from whomsoever I am trying to neutralize my Karmic account as I understand that I am in this situation because I must have done terribly bad in past or past janma to that soul.

    I feel it really is releasing my negative Karmas too.

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Thank you Rakhi Mam. You are the saviour. Your experience shared here helped me. Thank you

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Thank you Rakhi Mam

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Thank you Rakhi Mam. I keep getting inspired feom your posts and the results are delivered on following your guidance. Thank you Mam

    SumanSingla_1
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Thank you Rakhi Mam for your guidance.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)