Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
WOW…
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Completely agree with you ma'am!
Yes I'm in will send!
WOW.. Amazing thought and experience.. Will start from tonight
It has been sometime I wanted take suggestion about liposuction mimicking… And here I got an answer. Thanks for sharing. Thanks to VK and VK family
Well forgot to add it was state level examination
Golden Sunrise Sir and teachers, 2 days back also the child whom I send GS BS SS have won second runner up in abacus.. Its everytime boosting my confidence level also. The child mom as send across gratitude to for all of us.
in reply to: Freedom from Tantric with VK #13217Thanks for sharing… Its nice to know that you are such a caring hubby… Loads of white light to both of you!
@ShivaPrakkash thanks for sharing.. Awesome
Very motivating experience… Infact I was feeling very exhausted today and was asking what can I do… So here is the answer… Thanks for sharing!
Golden Sunrise Teachers,
The student whom I had been sending GS, Brain Serum and SS won merit in the abacus Nation level examinations. The participation was 7000 students.
I am so glad that the energies worked…
Thanks Sharat sir and all teachers!!!
in reply to: MY BLOOMING GARDEN #11419yesterday we planted one curry leaf plant which is looking near to dying… going to try this… Thanks for sharing @"Barinder – Supportive VK Teacher"
Hello Teachers! The child whose name I had listed in the free cosmic healing link, his mother is requesting for energies to be sent for September exams. I did tell her it happens only once a year during the finals. But still thought of putting it forward.
Is it possible?
I have personally started sending that child BS SS GS.
in reply to: height increase #10749@Manmit Surely will do that. Thanks!
@Gayathri WOW… Congrats!
-
AuthorPosts