Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Just keeping everyone posted… that I am also giving the mentioned energies daily!
Golden Sunrise to Everyone’s valuable time and effort!
WOW… yesterday I charged my vadapav with FDS
I am a frequent eatter of junk food… and oily food iteamsin reply to: How to remove CLUTTER from home #7489WOW… Thanks for sharing!
I wanted to post my success story related to All Clear serum since two days…but as my son was not sleeping at night didnt get time to do so… as of now he is sleeping…
I charged a glass of water with ACS and sprinkled it in my house… from that day on I have started cleaning my house gradually… And I am feeling happy about it
Hopefully it will be well organised and neat and tidy soon…
in reply to: I have a doubt on the rotations part.. #7399WOW rakhi ma’am thatz an inspiring experience !!!
Thanks Puneet sir! I kid is too small… wanted to give names of some other kids… instead of their parents if im sending the energies will that work?
Golden sunrise,
Would like to know the exact wording to be used for sending energies for the kids in this cosmic healing children exam… pls dont mind as i feel i have goofed up maximum times thats why asking in so much detail.
Pls confirm whether the below way is fine??
I will hold VK in my hand and say "SS x 3 BS x 3 GS x3" to all the children in the link of Free Cosmic Healing for Children Appearing in Exams this year, 2018
then keep VK aside for 30 minutes
yeah ma’am was giving him ENT serum, baby care serum, perfect health serum… but as u know my water charging tech was wrong… recently have corrected the water charging tech. It has been three weeks his cough has not subsided…
Will definitely start giving him the above mentioned combinations.
Thanks a ton!!!
in reply to: VK SUCCESS; VK has own wisdom to send Healing. #7380Thanks Rakhi Ma’am for all the guidance… I use to send my hubby Love serum but it was once a day. will increase the same. Rest i will definately inculcate in my daily life…
Thanks a ton:-)
in reply to: VK SUCCESS; VK has own wisdom to send Healing. #7354So true puneet sir… I often feel exhausted and tired to make request to VK.
Thanks for sharing this… as it has been few days I am feeling extremely exhausted and my hubby is such a person who never cares or say any loving words or shows any kind of appreciation & that leaves me more drained out after the tiring day… He only knows to blame me for everything… he is jus busy watching news or upgrading his share market trading skills once he is home…
Thanks once again VK team and Sharat Sir…
Hopefully i will bounce back completely charged to continue the healing, as for me to have our own house is the most important thing & the funding for it…
Hi … my son (1 Yr. 11mnths old) vomits out pomegranate juice whenever i have given it to him. Shall I give the fruit Digee serum and all clear serum and then squeeze the juice out?
yeah… i jus checked… Thanks… I will be checking my other energy giving techs… as i am feeling i doing everything wrong other than the physic surgery that i gave my son… pls do bear with my questions…
Puneet sir, I use to charge the water as below:
holding VK … GS GS GS, FDS FDS FDS, All clear serumx3 , Beauty serum x 3… then rotate 20 times
is this correct?
O God i cannt believe this… my water charging tech was also wrong :'(
Will correct it… thatz y i was wondering y my weight loss is not happening even though i am drinking the charged water the whole day… And my son’s cough and cold also not going off..,
Thanks Sharat sir and Team!!!
ohk… thanks!!!
in reply to: help each other #6880Hi Shrinath, as per my understanding we dont have to keep particular amount in mind just have to send the energies … please correct me if i am wrong
-
AuthorPosts