Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Sulatha
    Member
    Post count: 99

    WOW…

    Puneet Sir and Rakhi Ma’am

    I know a didi may be she is nearing 50 & she is single. All are sibling are living separately, mom & dad no more. I also got married very late and I can see she now avoid people who are married and have kids. Shes not even working to keep herself occupied.

    I don’t know her name but have seen her since childhood. I think she has given up all the hopes of getting married.

    Should we thing that’s her destiny and leave her or can i visualise her and send her energies to get an apt life partner. If yes, please suggest what should i do.

    Golden Sunrise to all your guidance and Love!

    Sulatha
    Member
    Post count: 99

    WOW amazing experience!

    Sulatha
    Member
    Post count: 99

    Thanks Rakhi ma’am!

    Golden Sunrise to All!

    Sulatha
    Member
    Post count: 99

    Dear Rakhi Ma’am,

    Thanks for the response.

    One more query,

    One soul serum to xyz family or should i take each and every family members name?

    Like one soul serum to abc, efg, xyz, and so on…?

    Golden Sunrise to All!

    Sulatha
    Member
    Post count: 99
    in reply to: height increase #6162

    Thanks Sanjay Sir for your valuable guidance. Will give him only baby care serum.

    Sulatha
    Member
    Post count: 99
    in reply to: height increase #6138

    Golden Sunrise Rakhi ma’am,

    Ur right, the doctor is giving my son Rite hite tablets. Do u suggest i continue giving it?

    Also wanted to know should is say like "increase human growth hormone with safety and security" ?

    Thanks a ton

    Sulatha
    Member
    Post count: 99

    Thanks for the prompt reply. My husband was somehow against winning a lottery. I didnt knew ppl lose their money when somebody else wins. Thanks again. Will definitely try some other healing techniques.

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)