Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thank you very much for sharing ????????.
Similarly can I de-addict from my age old Tea addiction. Comments please ????????
in reply to: Ho’oponopono Healing #21701Thanks a lot Rakhi ma'am for quick revert. Golden Sunrise ????❤
Gayathri ma'am, any positive results so far? Thanks. Golden Sunrise ❤
in reply to: Mimicking 4 Mantra Energies #20991Thanks a lot Shirishji for kind reply. Golden Sunrise.
Respected Rakhi ma’am, If I have to make multiple Walking Request for every family member, how much time gaps should be there on each request? Thank you. Golden Sunrise
in reply to: D Dimer tested #20983Thanks a lot for timely advice. I have started implementing above Serums.
Golden Sunrise Anilkhnji, Where should we rotate VK (I guess above head) for Chakras and how many times in a day? Plz clarify ???????? Thanks a lot for valuable information ❤
in reply to: Lack of interest in Studies #20592Thank you and Golden Sunrise to you Rakhi ma'am ????????
in reply to: 24 Point Reiki Healing #20552Thank you, Rakhi maam for quick reply. Can I mimick above energy into glass of water (Water Charging )? Golden Sunrise …
in reply to: Post Covid Problems #20029During that period I used, ENT SERUM, BRAVO SERUM, Immunity SERUM and Golden SUNRISE
in reply to: Success story with a car #19980Very motivating sharing Brother. Enjoy your joyous ride. Golden Sunrise.
Very wonderful and magical sharing…. GOLDEN SUNRISE. Thank you ❤
in reply to: Paid Service for my Alto Car #19791Thank you Rakhi ma'am for your practical advice after an impressive narrative on the bride.
It will be helpful if you could share any requests/affirmations to keep our vehicle trouble-free and smooth whenever we use it. Thank you, once again. Golden Sunrise ❤
in reply to: Paid Service for my Alto Car #19773Rakhi ma'am, I just want get help from VK for services like oil change, tyre balancing, clearing exhausts, battery water, a/c coolant etc, which we do on regularly manner in every 3-4 months.
In short if VK can enhance vehicle performance in any manner by prolonged life of above items it will be a boon to every vehicle owner especially during these hard times ????????
in reply to: VK TIP 44 : Marathon healing with GOLDEN SUNRISE #10195Thanxxxxx a lot didi….. Golden Sunrise to your kindness of sharing.
-
AuthorPosts