Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: RA MA DA SA SA SAY SO HUNG #5879
Thank you, Sanjayji for your uplifting words. I will now onwards try to concentrate on "Doing" rather than keep on "Learning".
in reply to: RA MA DA SA SA SAY SO HUNG #5848Thank you Sharatsir and Rakhiji for your valuable thoughts on the mantra.
Thank you Rakhiji for guidance.
in reply to: VK Attuning process #5400Thank you Anitji and Rakhiji for convincing reply, I learned a lot on attuning and understood, it is not possible to see the Cosmic ernergies through human eye.
Thanks Rakhiji for encouraging reply.
in reply to: Short Temper #5210Thank you, Rakhiji for your prompt reply. The reason for their this behavior is nothing. Its hereditary. Mother in law gifted her short temper genetic to her daughter. That s all.
I will follow your instruction with at most good faith.
Thank you, Sharat sir for your valuable input and wonderful creation in Serum category.
in reply to: Mimicking Powerful Mantras #5137Thank you, Sanjay ji for your encouraging words. I will follow what you said. Thanks once again.
in reply to: Mimic Self Reading Meditation #5102Thank you very much, Rakhiji and Ashishji for your valuable sharing and encouraging words.
Thank you Sanjayji for your valuable thought.
in reply to: Healing my aged Father #4757Thank your very much Puneetji for your valuable advice. I will try those points ASAP, I am very grateful for your detailed reply. God bless all of us.
-
AuthorPosts