Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • success811
    Member
    Post count: 81

    Thank you very much, Sharat Sir, Rakhi madam for valuable comments. I am going to implement this, whenever get an opportunity.

    success811
    Member
    Post count: 81

    Dear Shiva bro, Please follow what ever said by Rakhiji/Sharatsir first at least for one month and share your experience other than simply bombarding with questions on the same issue, as they are very busy with several other questions.

    Take time to read and digest the info in the links provided above. You will feel much more better after going through the above remedies, that i am sure.

    Extremely sorry, if you felt my above comments harsh. Golden Sunrise.

    success811
    Member
    Post count: 81

    Thank you very much Puneetji for your valuable suggestion. I will follow your points.

    I feel very shamed Rakhiji for reverting on the status of my fathers position during previous posts.

    As told by you in previous posts, his condition bettered a little, but again became pathetic.

    I am very sorry for not updating results. Please, forgive me for that. Thank you for your valuable comments.

    success811
    Member
    Post count: 81
    in reply to: Hearing Problem #9515

    Thank you very much, Rakhiji. On refering the site I found ENT Serum added with Golden Sunrise will do the work.

    Anything you love to add?

    success811
    Member
    Post count: 81

    3 SHIELD OF 7 RAYS works only with VK.

    Rakhiji, would this mean we have to carry/wear VK always before energizing with SO7R, during even emergencies?

    success811
    Member
    Post count: 81

    Thanks a lot, Rakhiji for your valuable comments. I will follow your points.

    success811
    Member
    Post count: 81
    in reply to: Better eyesight #9319

    Thank you Rakhiji for your guidance.

    success811
    Member
    Post count: 81
    in reply to: Missing Scooter #7786

    Thank you Puneetji for your valuable advice. He has already lodged complaint to Police nearby the same day of missing. Thanks for sharing success story.

    success811
    Member
    Post count: 81
    in reply to: Talkative Parents #6872

    No, Rakhiji they are living with their son, daughter in law and a kid. So, that’s not the issue.

    Thank you, Puneetji and Rakhiji for your valuable sharings.

    success811
    Member
    Post count: 81

    Thanks a lot Sharatsir and Rakhiji for your valuable suggestions. Feeling privileged and very happy to get mentors like you with perfect solutions to each problem.

    success811
    Member
    Post count: 81

    In this regard, I have a suggestion. Why don’t we include ‘I am sorry, Please forgive me’ before ‘I love you, I thank you’ as given in "ho’oponopono"(means I am Sorry, Please Forgive me, I Love you, I Thank you) a Hawaiian healing technique. This will make the statement more powerful and effective. Also, please tell me how to personalize the statement for a particular person? Please check below site for more info on Ho’oponopono. http://upliftconnect.com/hawaiian-practice-of-forgiveness/

    success811
    Member
    Post count: 81

    Thank you, Rakhiji for your valuable advice. I will follow it ASAP.

    success811
    Member
    Post count: 81

    Rakhiji, Thankyou for you comments. By manifesting I mean a abundant life with great health, wealth, loving relationships, peace, happiness etc.

    success811
    Member
    Post count: 81

    Thank you Rakhiji for your warm words of advice.

    success811
    Member
    Post count: 81

    Thank you, Puneetji for valuable advice.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)