Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38
    in reply to: Not get result #19344

    Golden sunrise, I registered my name in matrimonal site. I call all relative. My expectaction is also not high. I want my life partner must be at least ssc passed. No matter she is working or not. I use beauty serum plus all clear serum in copper pot. I use sip of that water 4 time day. I do VOB for my health in head, both lung, liver, right kidney, left kidney, my both legs. Is there anything missing. Then please suggest me.

    sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38
    in reply to: Not get result #19343

    No , I not use vk for gambling.

    sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38
    in reply to: Not get result #19341

    Golden sunrise , let you suggest me proper way to use vk for marriage. After 29 may I completed 38 year. Lets see result.

    sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38
    in reply to: Not get result #19339

    In this 5 April 2021 one fraud man cheated me for 68200 Rs. Thats why I frusted.

    sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38
    in reply to: Not get result #19338

    Golden sunrise morning, I used beauty serum plus all clear serum in copper kalash. Use this water 4 time day sip. I use fab go serum plus all clear serum for weight loss. 40 day money attraction.

    sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38

    Okk thanks

    sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38

    Golden sunrise, So please give me anyother way sothat I paid money. Please give me anyway for money cause in maharashtra all activity is closed. I also start from yesterday money magnet 40 day ritual. So please bro and sis suggest me any way to come money. Thanks sir

    sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38

    It is knowledge of player and their performance. It is legal. As we kno sachin tendulkar or virat kohli play well in cricket just that. We choose those player who play well in present match.

    sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38

    It it is knowledge of player and luck part

    sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38

    I have nearly 68200 Rs loan. If I win this amount in jackpot so that I will be clear that. After that I not play. Without using I win littlebit but if I use vk may be I win huge and in one amount. Please clear my doubts.

    sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38

    Golden sunrise, luck and our selected 11 cricket player shall perform well so that we get huge fantasy point. If we are in first in point table so that one can win huge money. I think you kno about dream11 aur mpl fantasy app. Please suggest me any technique so that I can we jackpot in Ipl or any match.

    sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38

    Thanks sir and mam

    sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38
    in reply to: SO7R #17174

    Okk thanks

    sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38
    in reply to: SO7R #17171

    No mam vo baat nahi hai. Hamare room me jo kirayedar hai wo kamse kam rent to nhi de paa rahe hai par at least electricity bill to bhare usake liye kya method hai. Vk ki.

    sandeepnarvekar1
    Member
    Post count: 38

    Golden sunrise, Now I m in Money magnet series 2 part. So I have just a question that.Are I continue to just second part or first part plus second part both do?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)