Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Golden sunrise,
Thanks Sir.
Golden sunrise,
Rakhi mam, for last two week I charged water with perfect health serum, heart serum, all clear serum and creatageuos with safety and security. Mai ye 3 serum aur creatageous mimicking 2 min me water me charged karta hu aur turant drink karta hu. To kya mai 20 rotation ke baad turant drink karu ya rotation ke baad 30 min wait karke drink karu? Kyuki english language me thoda confusion hai.
Okk thsnks
Golden Sunrise, I start money magnet 40 day ritual. I want to ask that what is differece between blessing and thanking? Instead of I blessing you my car , Can I say, I thanking you my car?
Golden Sunrise Golden Rakhi Sis, I want to meet you. Will it possible?
Also I want to know that, VK mimic yoga, pyramid etc mentally. I exercise yoga nearly 45 min plus I have Jiten pyramid for marriage and Fortune card physically. So If I use VK for yoga and pyramid and do exercise yoga and pyramid. Will it give me double benefits?
Thanks Naomi sis
Golden sunrise, thanks Madhur sis always replying with early.
GOLDEN SUNRISE, GOOD EVENING GOLDEN RAKHI SIS,
DEAR ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS,
First my english is not much better so if one cannot undestand please reply me. I have some challenges in my life 3 fields.
Initially I thought I can solve it one by one. But because of corona virus my all order being cancelled. So I have heavy loss. My 10 worker dont mind it. They just want salary regularly. So this is my 3 challenges.
1) As I have chronic deep vein thrombosis and vericose veins in both legs plus I have abnormality of factor 5 leiden heterozygous type.
2) I want to increase my income , so can I do 40 day money magnet program?
3)I am 36 year old ummarried man, How cam I get life partner? Which serum is best foe finding perfect life partner?
So I want to know Can I work all this challenges with VK? Also I want to know Can I meet any VK healer in mumbai? i think rakhi sis stay in mumbai.
Thank u
in reply to: What is Vital Organ Balancing (VOB) ? #16945Golden Sunrise Sister,
Thanks for replying my questions, But my question is just that rotating 30 minutes is much pain. And also I have chronic deep vein thrombosis, vericose veins, and blood factor. so apart from VOB 6 points that is compolsury rotating, what is additional points to rotate VK on that organ?
What is full form of VOB?
Thanks sis , Golden sunrise
Golden Sunrise Rakhi didi,I want to ask one more question there are still much but but after solving one by one. Mere workplace me, mere pitaji off huye november 2018 me tab bussiness ka challenge mujhpar aya. Maine zero knowledge se start kar raha hu. But mere workplace me do log aise kampar hai jo ki bohot useless aur kamchor hai, mujhe unhe nikalna hai but joki wo pitaji ke purane worker hai ,to mujhe bina unke feeling ko hurt kare Angel VK ki help leke kaise nikalo. Please didi help kijiye.
Last 16 May 2019 I start homeopathic drugs. But it doesnt show result. Dr ne to aur year course karne kaha hai. Drugs name not given my homeopathic dr. Cause his monopoly. So I dont kno which homeopathic drug i administrate.
Okk madam,
How I get serum? What is price of serum?
-
AuthorPosts