Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Happy World Health Day #21169
Golden Sunrise. Perfect health SERUM to mother earth and all beingx
in reply to: VK TIP 133 : How to Build Your Immunity? #16708Golden Sunrise Divine thank you for always being so thoughtful of your VK family. Thank u for your love and concern. Thank u for my VK JUBILANT being in my life.????????
Golden Sunrise both. Thank you.
Golden sunrise Divine, Sample request: Dear VK Jubilant please send Beauty Serum to my healing problem solving skills. (clear face, etc) Thank you for your kindness.
in reply to: Lumbar Tare #15813TY TY TY Golden Sunrise Divne
in reply to: Lumbar Tare #15814Golden Sunrise Divine TY TY TY Can I do psychic surgery or some other healing like Pranic Healing, Reiki Healing, magnified healing etc? Thank you for your input.
in reply to: High Blood Pressure teeth regrow #15639TY TY TY Golden Sunrise Divine
in reply to: High Blood Pressure teeth regrow #15636Golden Sunrise Divine instead of using serums for BP can you rub VK Jubilant on heart with the intention of heal me now and forever allowing VK to use its on wisdom as you demonstrated in the video using VK Jubilant on different areas of body? TY TY TY
in reply to: High Blood Pressure teeth regrow #15587Thanks
in reply to: High Blood Pressure teeth regrow #15571can you tell me where I can find the list of gratitudes and blessings you posted. I found them but did not bookmark them and I cant find them? Thank You
in reply to: High Blood Pressure teeth regrow #15567Golden Sunrise Divine TY TY TY. Could the sensations I am having in my gums be and indication that my teeth will grow back? Thank you I will do as you advise because I really would rather have my own teeth opposed to dentures. I wore dentures for a long time and they are nothing like your real teeth, you don’t enjoy your food and cannot chew it properly. I am going to stick with regrowth of teeth, no matter how long it takes I know VK Jubilant will bless me with my own teeth. I have faith, belief, hope and confidence in VK Jubilant. Blessings to you and Sharat Sir for VK Jubilant.
in reply to: My VK Success SUPER FAST RENOVATION WORK #15358Golden Sunrise Divine congratulations, what a marvelous outcome. VK such a wonderful tool to have THANKS TO SHARAT SIR ????
GOLDEN SUNRISE you are welcome.
in reply to: Tap water to Distilled Water #13766Thank You Golden Sunrise Divine
in reply to: Adding more Cosmic serums to charged things #13374Thanks Golden Sunrise Divine
-
AuthorPosts