Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    You can just talk to then as I did to the ants, and spiders and mice. I said get out of my house, this is not your habitat this is my habitat, I don’t want you here leave and don’t come back. Try it I know it works. I had read in a book and I don’t remember the title of the book, but it said we would be able to talk to insects and thing and the would understand us. Hope this helps.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92
    in reply to: Images…LION #11869

    Thank You Golden Sunrise Divine

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92
    in reply to: Court Citation #11644

    Thank you Golden Sunrise Divine. I,m learning.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Thank You Golden Sunrise. I do understand. And yes I was talking about water charged with energies or cosmic serums by VK. I should have explained more clearly but you got it. Again Thank You. Since I have been charging my water with the Cosmic Serums by Vk Jubilant I really like the taste, each one has a different taste.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Golden Sunrise Divine thank you.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Golden Sunrise Divine. No she does not do any sports or rigorous exercise, but she is on her feet all day at work. Thank you kindly.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Thank you Golden Sunrise Divine . What about the tearing ligaments? That’s what I wanted to know.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Thank you Golden Sunrise Divine. I hear what you are saying and I strongly believe in the Serums and VK Jubilant. Thank you for your input. I am sticking with the Serums. It was just a thought .

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Thank you Golden Sunrise Divine

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    There is this man Lloyd Mear who uses healing numbers and he uses a Radionic energy circle with then. That is why I asked the question. But in answer to your question the answer is no. Thank you Golden Sunrise Divine. I rally honor your suggestions and advice because you are very knowledgeable. For give me if I do not understand but sometimes I don’t know the answer, what is mob water? Again thank you kindly.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Golden Sunrise Divine can I use VK Jubilant with Radionic energy circle?

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Golden Sunrise Divine, as I was lying in bed this morning with eyes closed, I saw a beautiful white light I cant really describe it, but it lasted for about 2 seconds or more. Also before my meditation I asked VK Jubilant to help me get aligned with my higher self and with VK Jubilant after immediately closing my eyes I saw this white light. Was that an indication that I was aligned? Than you kindly.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92
    in reply to: How much is VS #11425

    Thank You Golden Sunrise Divine

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92
    in reply to: Cashier Checks #11416

    Thank you kindly Golden Sunrise Divind

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92
    in reply to: Odor in aparrment #11415

    Thank you kindly Golden Sunrise Divine

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)