Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92
    in reply to: Cashier Checks #11378

    Golden Sunshine Divine I contacted the Bank where I purchased the cashier checks and they told me when I got the checks they did not have their own cashier checks but told me two Companies which could have provided them, they gave me their phone numbers. I called both companies and they have a recording that you leave your name, phone number and the check numbers and they will get back with you. The people at the Bank had told me they would not give me any information unless I had the check numbers. Well I don’t have the check numbers because I ever thought to record them. So what approach can I take with this? This is as close as I have ever gotten with locating my checks, I believe it is due to having VK Jubilant. Please I need our help. Thank you kindly.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Thank you Golden Sunrise Divine. I had thought of it being Angels protecting me.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Thank you Golden Sunrise Divine.Yes I am reading old post because I want to learn.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Golden Sunrise Divine, in the above post concerning the pain in my leg well I acted too soon the pain came back. But as of today I have no pain. I was first taking Pain Serum, Perfect Health Serum, Golden Sunrise, and Balance Serum it was helping to some degree. Then I read where Rakhi said she had taken Golden Sunrise, Heart Serum, Digee Serum, All Clear Serum, and Balance Serum, also Golden Sunrise, Calcium, Vitamin D3, Perfect Health Serum and Balance Serum. So I started taking those. I also did VOB on my leg, knee, right ankle and lower back because the pain was moving to that area . I think the pain was all coming from my right ankle because I had a fracture to that ankle when I was in an accident. With VOB I did 5 minutes of Golden Sunrise and 5 minutes of All Clear Serum to each area. I am so thankful and grateful to Sharat Sir and VK Jubilant and my consistency in taking the Serums and doing VOB. As I sit here typing this I can truly say the pain is GONE. The pain was very excruciating but I didn’t know it could be healed in such short a time. I did the first post on 8/7 and today is 8/16, just 9 days wow VK Jubilant and Serums are epic. Again thank you Sharat Sir. You are truly a blessing to mankind.THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU LOL

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Golden Sunrise Divine, one other thing I forgot to mention, when I am driving at night or at dust of the day I always get a streak of light to my left or to my right, some times I can see this at home but mostly at night or dust of day when I am driving. Thank you

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Thanks to all you wonderful Golden Sunrise Divines.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Thank you Golden Sunrise Divne

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Golden Sunrise Divine can you print an energy circle or does it have to be hand drawm? Thank You

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Golden Sunrise Divine Thank you dearly.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Thank You Golden Sunrise Divine.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Golden Sunrise Divine thank you.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Thank you Golden Sunrise Divine. I really appreciate your help.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Thank You Golden Sunrise Divine

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Golden Sunrise Divine THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your kind and gracious help. I really appreciate all you do for me and others. Many blessings to you. Again Thank You.

    queenie9
    Member
    Post count: 92

    Thank you Golden Sunrise Divine. The energy circles are for lost and stuck money, eye cataracts loose weight etc. Again Thank You.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)