Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Do we need to rotate vk over wallet or just keep vk on wallet for 10 minutes after making request to VK
What is elixir of lord Ganesha and for what purpose it is used?
in reply to: Chakra healing #17757Ok thank you so much @SharatSir and @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" i
in reply to: Service tax refund #17754Yes I read those and thought of this combination… just wanted to confirm is this combination right?? Or should I make some changes
in reply to: Chakra healing #17753Should I pronounce as EFT or full form while mimicking through VK
in reply to: Chakra healing #17744But still confused about eft
in reply to: Chakra healing #17743I found about a video by sharat sir and also found that all clear serum and balance serum work for Chakra balancing
in reply to: Chakra healing #17728Ok thank you ma'am… will try with these key words
in reply to: Chakra healing #17714Also want to learn about EFT ma'am can you please share the link for the same too
in reply to: Chakra healing #17713In basics of vk as chakra healing
in reply to: Increase sales #17709Thank you @Richadixit76
in reply to: How to get relief in back pain #17688Ok thank you ma'am
in reply to: How to get relief in back pain #17680To send VOB to a person at distant place should I write name of a person on the paper and rotate vk on it? Or any other method if you can suggest
in reply to: Wealth and investments #17678How frequently should one send energies to wealth and investments… I mean twice a day or just weekly
in reply to: Wealth and investments #17677Thank you sir
-
AuthorPosts