Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Muskaan
    Member
    Post count: 50

    Ok ma'am thank you

    Muskaan
    Member
    Post count: 50

    For example I think kailash's(my husband) icici bank account

    Muskaan
    Member
    Post count: 50

    I think about the name of the account holder

    Muskaan
    Member
    Post count: 50
    in reply to: Increase sales #17655

    Ok thank you ma'am.. will do that

    Muskaan
    Member
    Post count: 50

    Means have to write dmat account number and send golden sunrise, total wealth serum and so7r to it or just the mention of dmat account will work

    Muskaan
    Member
    Post count: 50
    in reply to: Grey Hair issue #17650

    Ok thank you ma'am

    Muskaan
    Member
    Post count: 50

    Ok thank you ma'am

    Muskaan
    Member
    Post count: 50
    in reply to: Grey Hair issue #17646

    What is VOB?

    Muskaan
    Member
    Post count: 50

    I have a question as if we charge tools like hair brush etc how long does the effect of energies remain on them??? Bcoz shampoo and oils charged remains till they last so once we charge them the effect remains till the product lasts…is it same for the tools? How frequently we need to charge tools

    Muskaan
    Member
    Post count: 50

    Thank you ma'am

    Muskaan
    Member
    Post count: 50

    Yes I went through basics and these doubts came to my mind… I know the energies would be divided if the receiver is more than one… But I'm confused with what method should I use to send energies like just making direct request or writing all the account numbers or names in a note book and placing VK over it for 30minutes

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)