Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
I checked ma'am..but I think I miss understood as 5 energies related to a particular problem..like for health max 5 for health whether in water or direct request.. sorry I got confused
Here I have one doubt that as it is always mentioned by experts that not to send more than 5 healings for a particular issue with VK…here I can see @mohan giving water charged with 5 healings to his mother plus pranic healing and chakra healing to his mother's spine…is it ok @sharatsir @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
What is MMM ..sorry couldn't understand the shortform of this
Thank you ma'am
Can I Mimic some one's skill for some other person too?? Or only for myself..like I can mimic someone's study skill for my son
in reply to: Water charging #17796Ok thank you for ma'am
in reply to: Tooth pain reduced on a cut tooth #17795When I searched zapper healing it was showing me discussion among members…so I posted query
in reply to: Tooth pain reduced on a cut tooth #17792What is zapper healing
in reply to: More than 5 healings #17780Any link for video if possible ma'am
in reply to: More than 5 healings #17778I read the basics and it's written that no more than 5 healing in same medium..but if a person needs healing for both health and wealth.. what to do?
in reply to: Increase concentration #17777Okkk…so I have to be calm while using VK
Ok ma'am
Ok ma'am
in reply to: Service tax refund #17767Ok ma'am
Can we charge water with Sudarshan karya sidhi mantra along with total wealth serum and golden sunrise
-
AuthorPosts