Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    I will re-frame that question……`Do you think Ascension healing would help me? If yes, I would like to request you to heal me.’

    Thanks,

    Mahesh R

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Thank you for your response, Rakhiji. I have been troubled by fear and anxiety for a long time now and I am quite tired of coping with it. Do you think Ascension healing would help me? Please do let me know.

    Thanks and Regards,

    Mahesh

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    @ROFERLI enjoyed reading your article. would be great if you could share some of your experiences.

    thanks,

    mahesh

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK teacher @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    This is with reference to the above posts.

    Do you know of an experienced VK healer who practices Ascension? Please do let me know.

    Thank you,

    Mahesh

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Thank you, Rakhiji, for your swift response. But I would appreciate it if you could let me know (from my question above) if I am using energies and serums that are in sync.

    Sharat Sir had advised me to take Digee Serum as this would ease my acidity and this in turn would relax my sympathetic nervous system. Is it ok to take Bravo, Mood up, etc with them? Or should i take Digee separately?

    Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Regds,

    Mahesh

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    In your above post you have mentioned that Key Pen and ENT are for different systems and should be taken separately. I was under the impression that it was ok to take health serums in one request. This raises doubts in my mind about what I’m doing. Please guide me.

    For my anxiety, I’m taking Digee (per Sharat Sir’s advice), Mood up, Bravo, ACS to unwanted past events, BFRR.

    With my second VK, I’m taking EFT to all my fears, Balance serum to nervous system, Brain serum, and St Germaine’s violet flame to burn all my negativities.

    Am I doing this right?

    Pls advise.

    Thank you,

    Mahesh

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Thank you Rakhiji…

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    Hangman chalisa, Durham kavach, SO7R……am I right? Yes, I have the script registered….thank you, @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    @Pusp ….hi. I hope u r well. I read your post about anxiety. Anxiety is always high in the morning because cortisol secretion in the body is high. Request VK to please manage my cortisol so I can feel calm.

    Golden ???? sunrise

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    @rakhiji…..thank you very much

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70
    in reply to: Release karma #22019

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" …thank you

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70
    in reply to: Release karma #22017

    @rakhiji….difference i guess is that there are positive karmas and negative karmas and i just want to clear the negative ones.

    purpose is to overcome the difficult time i am going through. choice is to release negative karmas but since i am not sure i asked.

    pls do advise.

    thank you for responding.

    mahesh

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    Wow…….Amazing VK. Thanks Sharat Sir….

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    @Rakhiji….You have mentioned an article in this post above an article by @Sanjay Roy titled `Use VK easily with simple ways’……Cant find it in Search…Could you share it please? Thanks…..Mahesh

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70
    in reply to: TDS of water #21995

    Thank you @rakhiji

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)