Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    I’m confused between Mimulus and Bravo Serum. I read the article on Mimulus and I dont feel I fit in there. My fear arises from the memory of the fear and pain I have gone through, I cant forget it…….Pls advise….Sorry to bother you.

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    Thanks, Puneetji……I think I’m more suited for Calm Down Serum…

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    Puneetji….no hearing problem, eyesight ok, earlier my concentration was hit but now my concentration is fine. I am single, live alone, i have a lot of good friends but i am not able to socialize with them as much as i would like to because of the anxiety.

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    no physical issue, no aggression………it was in my mind……..

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    Got it……

    Thanks

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    For a long time I kept seeing the disturbing images in my mind and I could not stop them. This caused a lot of fear and anxiety. After some time, the images stopped. I dont see any images now. But the fear i experienced I cannot forget; i still keep thinking about the difficult time i have gone through for 2 years and it disturbs me, i find it difficult to socialize, to travel, etc……I hope that answers your question, Puneetji

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    I’m still confused….I will read the article again….Thanks, Puneet

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70
    in reply to: Why I acquired VK? #21896

    sorry…..my mistake……

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    maybe 10 days…

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70
    in reply to: Why I acquired VK? #21886

    Thank you, Rakhiji, for your response. My anxiety makes me very restless so I thought CALM DOWN would help. I’m still not sure if MOOD UP or CALM DOWN. Sharat Sir has also recommended MOOD UP so I will try it out.

    I have stated my problem in greater detail today in the MIND EMOTION discussion. I would be grateful if you could look at that and advise me.

    I also want to know if SRM Release negative emotions' will help me or SRMMahamrityunjay Mantra’. Do advise.

    Thank you,

    Mahesh

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70
    in reply to: Why I acquired VK? #21883

    Thank you, Riya…

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    Sir, I did read the abovementioned article. There is some confusion. I am copy-pasting one para:

    `When you make a request to VK it will send energy to your intention for the next 30 minutes. This is called the 30 Minutes Auto Energy Movement of VK. You can wait for 30 minutes to place the next request. This doesn’t mean that VK will send energy only for 30 minutes.’

    In the first sentence it says, .......it will send energy to your intention for the next 30 minutes.' And then in the last sentence it saysThis doesnt mean that VK will send energy only for 30 minutes’. This is confusing.

    My guess is that the last sentence is trying to say, `You can renew the same request again after 30 minutes.’ Am I right?

    Do let me know.

    Do send me your blessings.

    Warm regards,

    Mahesh

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    Thank you, Sir.

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70
    in reply to: Why I acquired VK? #21879

    Thank you very much, Sir. I have been taking GS, Bach Flower Rescue Remedy, Bravo, All Clear and Calm Down. I need to calm down instead of Mood up because I cant relax. Is that OK or would you still recommend Mood up? Thank you. Seek your blessings.

    mahesh
    Member
    Post count: 70

    But this will last for just 30 minutes, right? Does that mean you have to keep sending this message to your doorbell every half hour?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)