Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Chakra balancing #21989
thank you, Sir.
in reply to: Argala Stotram #21980Thank you, @Rakhiji
@success811 i think what he means is that you make the request with the same words he has used; this is for the chakras to rotate, you don’t have to rotate the vk
in reply to: From scripts to films #21974Thank you @Rakhiji
in reply to: Hanuman Chalisa #21964Wonderful…..Many thanks, Puneetji….
in reply to: Hanuman Chalisa #21961Rakhi-ji, I was informed by one of your staffers when i spoke on the phone that if i wish to heal myself i should keep VK aside, and if i wish to protect myself i should wear it. that is why i am a little confused. i need both healing and protection. can i continue to sip water charged with hanuman chalisa and send vk energies to myself and then keep it aside?
Pls advise.
Thank you.
in reply to: PETS AND VK #21950Haroula, I just happened to stumble on your post. I wish you well, I hope you are feeling better. God bless…..
in reply to: VK slpped out of my hands #21944wl do, sir. thank you….
in reply to: Marital problems #21937Very grateful, Puneetji……
in reply to: Would appreciate a response #21929thanks, Puneetji
in reply to: Would appreciate a response #21922Puneet-ji, could you recommend a switchword video for my fear and anxiety? Thank you.
in reply to: Would appreciate a response #21920Thanks….. I have been practising Maha Mrityunjay Mantra (SRM) for the last two days. Its fantastic…….
in reply to: Would appreciate a response #21917Thanks, Puneetji
in reply to: Would appreciate a response #21913Payal-ji has my number. I could explain the whole thing better on the phone if you are not too busy to call. I would be grateful if you could call as the anxiety is troubling me quite a bit.
-
AuthorPosts