Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51
    in reply to: Sepsis #16239

    Thank you madam

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Madam

    Sure madam will do it

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Madam

    I am taking ENT Serum and now i no longer have the smoke smell

    Golden Sunrise to VK

    Thank you Sharat Sir

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Thank you madam for the golden advise

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Golden Sunrise

    I am also facing the same problem as Ms @"Barinder – Supportive VK Teacher" ….The hatred and anger towards certain people is still not subsiding…I am taking charged water for mental healing…yet I cant forgive the person and it triggers more of my anger and hatred. Due to that i cant resolve my stomach issue and always have some sort of chest congestion as well…

    Can I do psychic surgery for my brain mdm @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" ….i wanna forgive that person and move on but i feel like something is stopping me from doing so. Fear also has crept in when i think how to come out of this stituation and am i gonna be like this forever.

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Madam

    Can i take the energy of activated charcoal for my problem?

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Madam

    I have totally avoided all that food. I am more into bland food like soup. I will continue chanting golden sunrise as well as i feel blissful…

    Thank you madam

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Golden Sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    For the past few days i hv been experiencing some bitter taste in my mouth n my tongue has yellow coating…i was quite worried and for the past 3 days i have been chanting golden sunrise and requesting vk to show me what is my problem…all of a sudden today my husband brought me to an ayurvedic doctor and he said that i am having severe indigestion problem which makes my whole body system weak and my stomach is always bloated and also that is the cause of my dizziness and ear block…i am still continuing with digee serum and balance serum…and also started to watch abdominal issue video. Is that fine madam?

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Golden Sunrise @"Sonia – Supportive VK Teacher" Madam

    Thank you for the suggestion. I will try it out.

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Thank you madam

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Golden Sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Sorry to disturb you madam..i would like to ask..lets say i wanna mimick the effect of septoplasty, do i do it once or as required?

    Thank you madam

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Madam

    Thank you so much for your guidance.

    I started using balance serum for 5 elements and 3 natures a few days back…will make it more frequent and I also started using balance serum for my ph level since yesterday…

    Thank you so much for your time.

    Have a pleasant day ahead

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Madam…i did consult ENT doctor…at the moment he said surgery is not required and put me on medication first…He also added that my acid reflux could be triggering my sinus as well.

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Madam

    Thank you madam..

    Do i just request VK please activate septoplasty with safety and security

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Golden Sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Madam

    I have been doing all mentioned healing for sinus but it is getting worse. I am always suffering from chest congestion amd blocked nose. Breathing is quite hard. In fact today i have to go on a nebulizer. What else can I do to get relief from this?

    Thank you madam

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)