Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Golden Sunrise

    I did try and saw the difference….i shed about 1kg in a week….i feel beautiful

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Okay sure…thank you madam

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @Leenakaur Golden Sunrise

    Thank you so much..

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Madam

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Golden Sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    I did as you said and feeling better. Bt now my problem is the acidity again…past few days it had become bad. My stomach ia bloated…feeling dizzy…sometimes vision a little blurry…vomiting..chest congestion…one doctor says acidity is quite high…and i gt a second opinion and this doc says hiatal hernia…I am so confused…This acid reflux is inducing fear in me. Since I am confused can I do PS for hiatal hernia? Hiatal hernia is the weakened of the sphincter right madam?

    As you prescribed I did mental healing for my past unforgettable event and my mind feel much lighter and I can even forgive the person but still there is a little resentment…thanx to you madam

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Madam

    Thank you madam…I am continuing with the PS and also steam inhalation

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Golden Sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Madam

    I have been taking ENT serum…BS and ACS for my sinus…but i am having severe ear block…the whole head feels tight and also my whole face is very painful…this results in severe headache…i did EFT to my ears but still I could not resolve the problem

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" madam

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Golden sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    I would like to ask…how do I perform psychic surgery for nasal polyps and deviated septum?

    Or i just continue PS for whole respiratory system?

    Thank you

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Madam for the reminder

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51
    in reply to: Acidity reduced #14585

    Thank you so much @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" madam…

    Have a pleasant weekend

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51
    in reply to: Acidity reduced #14583

    Golden Sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" madam

    Eventhough I am on medication for anemia, can I still use the iron supplement energy for healing? And when do I stop?

    Can I do EFT for my ears?

    Thank you Madam

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51
    in reply to: Acidity reduced #14581

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" madam

    I am amazed of VK…I am really blessed to own VK

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" madam…

    Jeyanthi85
    Member
    Post count: 51

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" madam

    I am taking ayurvedic medicine in the form of liquid every two hours as prescribed by the doc…do I need to have interval before consuming energy water?

    If letz say I am not able to charge water can I do direct request as well?

    Thank You madam and sorry for asking so many questions… excited with VK

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)