Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Water Retention in Head, sinus #14553
Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" madam…i will follow as per your advise
in reply to: Water Retention in Head, sinus #14554Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" madam…i will follow as per your advise
in reply to: Water Retention in Head, sinus #14551Golden Sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" madam
I would like to ask you…since I have chronic sinusitis and water retention in the head yesterday I was having very intense headache…Today I feel better as I did PS back to back for 5 times. The head still feels heavy anf like something inside..even my forehead feels heavy and like wanna just keep my eyes closed.
Due to that i developed some kind of fear or I would say I am stressed and a little restless.
Which serum should I use? Mood up serum or calm down serum.
Earlier was taking 38 BFR as requested by you through Mdm Selvarani. Shall i continue with that or I need other combinations to heal mental?
Thank you madam
in reply to: Water Retention in Head, sinus #14539Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" madam
in reply to: Water Retention in Head, sinus #14537@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" madam
How can I use accupressure for acidity and also sinus
in reply to: Water Retention in Head, sinus #14535Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" madam
Okay sure Rakhiji
Thank you so much for your guidance
Yes Rakhiji
A few events happened which I could not forget till now…in fact thinking of it brings in hatred and anger
Sure Rakhiji…
Thank you so much for your guidance
Thank you Rakhiji
Golden Sunrise Rakhiji
I have not received it…it is in Chennai…i will be having VK with me on tye 4tg of May
-
AuthorPosts