Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
How to do mimicking and if I can give cardio sessions of 6mins as well right. So for that do I need to keep Vk aside for 30mins or 6mins.@
Thank you will start doing what is mention to do
How to take cardio sessions through Vk @"Barinder – Supportive VK Teacher"
in reply to: How to test VK….. if its working !!! #9549OK thanks for great explanation n make me understand @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @"Anit Nayak – Supportive VK Teacher"
in reply to: How to test VK….. if its working !!! #9545Hi ma'am I tried doing it I didn't felt heat form Vk @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Thnx @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
As I have seen in many post it's mention at time Vk work on 1thing
Ya I do that, but at present lots of thoughts are going in my mind n keep talking about it with my Vk.
in reply to: VK TIP 9 – VAT PITTA KAPHA DOSHA #9336Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
OK thank you ma'am @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
Can I take GS+Tws+alpha women serum+beauty serum+ balance serum+Bravo serum
After 30mins of this combination again different combination
GS+flab down serum+perfect health serum+ gym serum
And shield of seven rays to my complete self.
Please guide me I am new Vk user.
in reply to: VK TIP 9 – VAT PITTA KAPHA DOSHA #9317Rakhi ma'am means by holding Vk we just have to say Vk pls activate balance serum now. 3 times in one go
-
AuthorPosts