Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #17316
Sure sir thank you I will follow this.. I am excited to share result soon about it.. Thanks a ton for guiding me @SharatSir
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #17302Golden sunrise @ Sharat sir
My weight is 85
Height 5'2
Age : 28
My brother was working with advertising firm as assistant director.
He is trying to get good break in Bollywood industry as assistant director from past 5-6 years
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #17292Golden sunrise @SharatSir and @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
I believe in spirituality and certain messages from universe, I try to manifest things as well but it's not happening.
Coming to VK – when I don't wear I feel very restless so I prefer to wear it always.
I am trying to loose weight from long back I am working on myself as well as I am taking GS + DS + fds+ AWS + mimicking bariatic liposuction surgery.
2nd I am giving energy to my brother as well for his career and to get good work
AMS +GS + TWS
3rd I am sending energies to myself for good opportunity
I am unemployed from September 2019
AWS + Bravo serum + TWS + GS
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #17272Golden sunrise to respective mentors,
I want to know where I am lacking to communicate with Vk… It's been almost 2-3 yrs I have Vk with me but till date VK didn't communicate with me….
Kindly guide me and help me that what should I do..
Daily I take serum n energies but not getting results
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #10445Ma'am when I am charging water I m not starring it continuously because my family doesn't know that I bought Vk for healing I just said that it's golden temple kada cos my parents don't believe in this all things,
for shield of seven rays. I say Vk pls activate shield of 7rays to my complete self *3 . Or I should use create shield of seven rays or send shield of seven rays.
in reply to: Urgent money need #10444Ya I am following what rakhi di said to me.
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #10443Yes @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" m following it in a day I do it 3-4 times.
in reply to: Urgent money need #10411Hi @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" my money is stuck with 3ppl it's been a almost year they keep on saying they will give me dates on dates but not giving… So what I can do to get my money from them
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #10215Sure ma'am will follow this guidance @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #10178Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" To take out so much time for me.
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #10149To get successful career
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #10143Child mentioned clear one thing
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #10140So in that case I must say basically good abundance life ma'am @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #10135I want to be successful in personal life like want to feel happy n peace from mind and soul. My relationship with parents, family members, friends should be always good no fight no grudges.
Professionally means want to b successful in my career where I learn lots of things , I grow I earn. Work on good position, good designation with good pay package and good work life.
Financially means financially strong to buy anything what I want. I can give better life to my parents my family, I always have more than enough so I can help others too.
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #10131Golden sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" as UK said to let u know when I wear Vk.. Before few mins back I reached home n wore Vk.
My topmost Vish is to be successful in personally, professionally , financially
-
AuthorPosts