Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #10051
So while going back to home I can wear it right ma'am.. But I didnt get it that y u said to remove Vk n keep it away for 7days. @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #10048@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" As u said I followed it now 7 days r completed but my Vk is not with me… M out town
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #9871Aftr 7 days 1st should I ask u before wearing it
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #9869OK sure ma'am I will do what u said…
in reply to: HOW TO KNOW… Is VK Communicating with Me or Not? #9866Means for a week I should not use vk.. But why so ma'am
in reply to: VK TIP 66 : Pampering with Beauty sessions, Facial #9790I was expecting facial muscles relaxation and glow in skin.
Foot relaxation cos my ankle and sole was paining terribly.
Maam m not blaming Vk cos I know it will take time for result n I have to keep patience it just I want to know either m doing it in proper manner or not. And I hardly get time to sleep in a day for 5-6hours.
Hi @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" as suggested by u I started following same thing but instead of reducing I increased more 4kg within a 1 week span even in a day I drink 7-8 mug of warm water I charge it with flab down serum, gym serum, alpha women serum and golden sunrise.
in reply to: VK TIP 66 : Pampering with Beauty sessions, Facial #9769I request Vk to activate herbal facial session for me from kaya skin clinic. With safety and security *3 times
Even on d same day I requested to activate foot massage session for me with safety and security *3times
And i kept VK aside for 30mins
in reply to: VK TIP 66 : Pampering with Beauty sessions, Facial #9776Hi @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" I tried to mimicking but nothing happened so how to do it properly
in reply to: VK TIP 66 : Pampering with Beauty sessions, Facial #9747Beautiful
in reply to: Diamond stone mimicking #9672OK sure thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" And @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" will try and would love to share successful story soon
Thank you
I am 30kg overweight I tried lots of exercise, lots of weight loss treatments and medicine but everything is failed my appetite is also not much. So basically I asked for 60min sessions for everything at least this can help me to loose weight. @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
How to mimicking excersice and can I give 60mins session of cardio and running? And if I am activating it for 60mins so do I need to keep Vk aside for 60mins or 30mins @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"
-
AuthorPosts